Save the Children’s vision is a world in which every child attains the right to survival, protection, development and participation. Our mission is to inspire breakthroughs in the way the world treats children, and to achieve immediate and lasting change in their lives.
Save the Children started our work in Vietnam in 1990, and implements programs in the key thematic areas: Education, Health and Nutrition, Child Protection, Child Rights and Governance, Child Poverty, Disaster Risk Reduction (DRR) and Emergency Response. At present, Vietnam Country Office has programs in 20 out of 63 provinces in Vietnam.
Save the Children in Vietnam continues to develop innovative programming that reflects the overall strategic goal of measurably improving the survival, health, protection and development of Vietnam’s poorest children by strengthening the capacity of women and children, caring adults, communities and partner organizations.
Save the Children is committed to ensuring that all our personnel and programmes are absolutely safe for children.
Child Safeguarding positioning statement:
We need to keep children safe so our selection process, which includes rigorous background checks, reflects our commitment to the protection of children from abuse.
All employees are expected to carry out their duties in accordance with our global anti-harassment policy.
We are looking for a Vietnamese national for:
- Vacancy: KOICA End-line Survey
- Location: Hanoi
Key deliverables are listed by date below:
- 10 April: Final survey about school learning environment and teachers’ teaching practice
- 17 April: Recommendation for collecting data in Van Chan and Tay Giang district
- 10 May: Draft reports in English
- 12 May: Final reports in English and Vietnamese submitted to SC.
Main competencies required
Key qualifications and experience for lead consultant
- Post-graduate degree in social sciences, education, development studies, social work or any other relevant disciplines
- Experience in leading and conducting studies/surveys/evaluation on education field/projects using quantitative methods. Experience in using KOBO Toolbox or similar data collection tool is a must.
- Experience in early childhood education and/or basic education as well development work is highly desirable
- Experience in Save the Children’s IDELA and LA or similar assessment is an advantage
- Ability to provide quality deliverables by deadlines
- Good facilitator, a good team player
- Must be fluent in English and Vietnamese. Knowledge on Hmong, Dzao, Thais, Katu culture and language is preferred
- Experience working in similar areas, both geographically and culturally.
- Develop additional survey in close consultation with the project team;
- Monitor the data collection process in Van Chan and Mu Cang Chai district, Yen Bai province and provide quality and timely feedbacks, while Save the Children ensures the organization of the whole data collection process both financially and logistically.
- Clean, analyse collected data and draft reports;
- Collaborate with SC to review the final reports.
The closing date for application is 5pm on 1 March 2020. Applications will be treated in confidence. Due to the volume of applications we receive, only short-listed candidates will be contacted and CVs cannot be returned.
Save the Children is an equal opportunities employer. Our selection processes reflect our commitment to the protection of children from abuse, and our people are as diverse as the challenge we face. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of age, disability, HIV/AIDS status, race, national origin, religion, or sexual orientation.Candidates have to confirm having received the recruitment information through the recruiting channel NGO Recruitment in the application letter for this position
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
28/04/2021Fauna & Flora International
30/04/2021Đại sứ quán Hoa Kỳ
16/04/2021Save the Children
20/04/2021GGGI - The Global Green Growth Institute
All year roundGIZ
19/04/2021World Vision International (WVV)