- Coffee companies. SNV has signed Memorandums of Understanding (MOUs) with small and medium-sized coffee companies who are typically working in the ‘high value’ market segments, processing and roasting, selling the majority of their coffee domestically – B2B and / or B2C. In return for their commitments to buying deforestation-free coffee and working inclusively with farmers, the project agrees to support them with activities including capacity building marketing their produce.
- Community enterprises (non-coffee). The project includes an “off-forest livelihood investment fund” (OFLIF), the objective of which is to support small-scale entrepreneurs and the local farmer groups, especially young businesses and women-lead businesses to invest in employment generating activities that can sustainably enhance the income of local people. These investments increase resilience of the local people by diversifying their income sources, reduce their vulnerability to future economic, climatic, or other shocks and trends. A selection procedure based on impact, feasibility, sustainability, potential to mobilise additional investment and involvement of women was conducted. In total 10 enterprises have been selected and full list in Annex A.
- Farmer groups. The project supports the establishment and operations of farmer groups in the area with the purpose of professionalising coffee production and processing to fulfil market and consumer demand. In total 15 coffee farmer groups and one cooperative have been established. The project has also supported the development of these farmer groups in capacity building, farm management and equipment to improve productivity and quality, thereby increase income of farmer households.
- Lac Duong District People’s Committee (DPC). The Lac Duong DPC has been very active in implementing digital government and provided very strong support for agribusinesses and development projects on development and promotion of value chains such as deforestation-free coffee chains, artichoke and one commune one product (OCOP). It is expected that the digital marketing products for the Lang Biang area from this assignment will be managed and owned by the Lac Duong DPC.
- Develop digital content and digital platforms (including social media and website) for general promotion of Lang Biang coffee and other products from the Lang Biang landscape. This is expected to include:
- visual story-telling through development of catalogue of pictures and short videos)
- building and maintaining (until October 2021) a website for Lang Biang coffee, to be integrated and managed by Lac Duong DPC via lacduong.lamdong.gov.vn (featuring content on Lang Biang coffee but other special products from this region, for example persimmon, artichoke and products from off-farm livelihood activities - herbal shampoo, traditional weaving product, agro-eco tourism, etc.) and transfer ownership and maintenance to DPC staff. The precise content and requirements for this task will be provided during inception phase after the consultant service is selected.
- Provide bespoke 1:1 advisory and coaching services on marketing strategy and activity to four partner coffee companies and stakeholders to increase knowledge and skills of their marketing team. This is expected to include 06 monthly meetings (in person or remote as appropriate) with each company to provide advice and support them on marketing. Our partner coffee companies include one medium-sized company (Tam Trinh) and three smaller companies (K’Ho coffee, The Married Beans and Chappi Mountain Coffee). It is expected that this activity would result in the increased recognition of high quality arabica coffee grown in and produced from the region, and improved marketing strategy and skills of the companies and their marketing teams, thereby increasing the sales of coffee for these companies. A total of 40 consultancy working days are estimated for this task.
- Provide basic training on marketing to the non-coffee enterprises and coffee farmer groups. This is expected to include 02 workshop (1 day) and follow-up activities conducted in Lac Duong or Da Lat targeting these small, and often newly established, enterprises. The workshops will support the enterprises to develop simple marketing strategies, and to prioritise and implement suitable marking activities given their product, target audiences and available resources. It is expected that the first workshop will be more introductory, and the second will focus on specific needs of the audience depending on assessment by the consultant during the project implementation. The firm/organisation will be expected to:
- Design appropriate materials and process of the training
- Facilitate a process steering trainee before, during and after the training focused on developing their marketing skills and strategy for their business
- Ensure trainees stay motivated, active, and responsive while commenting on work, monitor participation, field questions, stimulate discussions
- Produce all training documentation and supporting materials & carry out the final editing of the training report
- Develop and support for the design and creation of some marketing materials like logo, leaflets, short videos, digital presence etc. for some coffee companies and farmer groups. A total of 40 consultancy working days are estimated for this task.
- Strong academic background (minimum Bachelor’s degree, Master is preferable) in marketing and marketing strategy development and with consistent professional specialization in coffee sector and farm-based products;
- The ideal team composition should consist of designer(s) for website, graphics and communication materials; senior consultants/coaches for work with companies and experienced trainers/facilitators for workshops on marketing.
- Training / Certification in conducting Business Strategy / Executive Development Courses;
- Excellent analytical, motivational and reporting skills;
- Minimum 5-year experience of working in the area of market & marketing and branding trainings or relevant;
- Fluent in English.
- Ten years’ experience in conducting Marketing activities for Small and Medium Sized Enterprises (SMEs);
- Managerial Strategy Development experience with Private Sector;
- Consulting experience in developing Innovative Business / Market Development initiatives for SMEs.
||Inception report detailing all proposed activities||October 2020|
||Digital content and digital platforms for Lang Biang / Lac Duong DPC developed and live, training material and handover conducted.||
||First training for the farmer groups and non-coffee enterprises||
Nov / Dec 2020
||Marketing materials for farmer groups: logo, leaflets, graphic video, photos…||January 2021|
||Advisory and coaching services to partner coffee companies completed, and report to SNV provided on content and results of services.||March 2021|
||Second training for the farmer groups and non-coffee enterprises||March 2021|
||A final report including all marketing strategies developed and seminar/training materials conducted||March 2021|
- Cover letter highlighting the firm/organisation or groups of individuals experience in completing similar assignments
- A brief technical proposal (maximum 10 pages) outlining understanding of the assignment, a proposed approach, work plan and staffing plan.
- CVs of proposed team members
- Personnel costs inclusive of fees only (travel to and within Lam Dong, workshops, printing, and other reimbursable costs will be covered directly by the project).
|No.||Recipients||Purpose of use|
|1||Yu M’nang Coffee, Village 4 Da Sar||Producing herbal shampoo from local grown plant materials|
|2||Kõ Sã K Rem, Liêng bông village, Da Nhim commune||Preservation and utilisation of medicinal plants|
|3||Traditional straw liquor production group, Lat commune||Producing traditional straw liquor|
|4||Community tourism -Gong club, Lat commune||Preserving traditional culture and playing Gong|
|5||Indigenous pig production group, Lat commune||Raising indigenous pigs|
|6||Farmer association, Da Sar commune||Raising pigs|
|7||Chappi Arabica Coffee Cooperative, Tupor village, Da Chais commune||Supporting Agro-tour business|
|8||Women traditional weaving group, Lac Duong town||Restoration of traditional weaving|
|9||K’ho Coffee, Lac Duong town||Supporting Farmstay business|
|10||Women Association Da Sar, Da Nhim, Da Chais||Development of Artichoke value chain|
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
27/06/2021Blue Dragon Children's Foundation
12/07/2021Preferred by Nature
30/06/2021Pacific Links Foundation