Terms of references Media documentation of the Bread for the World jubilee events in Viet Nam
The Regional Office of Bread for the World Vietnam - Laos is supporting NGOs and mass organizations (Women's Union, Red Cross, Youth Union…) with funding opportunities and qualification measures since 1996. Bread for the World aims at poverty reduction and supports partner organizations in the areas of sustainable integrated agricultural and rural development, improving livelihoods and incomes, gender equality, environment protection and climate change adaptation and mitigation.
The Regional Office Viet Nam-Laos celebrates its 25 th years in 2021.
In its 25 th year in Viet Nam, The Regional Office Viet Nam-Laos is planning to hold a series of events to celebrate its presence in the country as well as to promote our partner organizations and increase our activities. The tentative events are as follows:
- A climate exhibition in July/August
- A joint visit to a site where BftW’s partner(s) has/have had successful works (TBD).
- A photograph exhibition (TBD)
- A roundtable discussion or a film about the focusing topics of BftW (ie agroecology or limate change resilience) and the results achieved after 25 years in Vietnam at the central Television Channels. (TBD)
- Celebration of the 25th years of operation in Vietnam and Laos in December
We are looking for a team of interested and competent media to help with documentation of the celebration and to produce necessary media products.
Objective of the assignment
The objective of this assignment is to create media documentation of the Jubilee events hosted by BftW in 2021, and to produce media products (including but not limited to video and photo stories) for outreach, future learning, and promotion of BftW collaborative activities and beyond.
The media consultant team expected to perform the following tasks:
- Conduct meetings with BftW staff to understand more details about the assignment (within 1 week from the start of the assignment).
- Develop overall plan for the whole assignment (within 2 weeks from the start of the assignment).
- Develop specific plan for each event (at least one week before the start of each event).
- Develop scripts (can be running scripts, which will be developed spontaneously based on the process of development of each event) for the video and photo stories of each event (at least one week before the start of each event).
- Conduct media documentation (with motion and still pictures) of each event, including livestreaming all key activities on BftW social media (during each event).
- Conduct additional video interviews with BftW and partners’ staffs, local community members, local officials, and others on specific aspects (during each event).
- Cover the event on national television channel (within 2 days of the event) (This task may be separated as it requires a TV to be involved)
- Undertake post-production to produce video and photo stories of each event (no later than 4 weeks after the event).
- Develop scripts for at least one video story and one photo story based on the key features in all events (within four weeks after the last event)
- Undertake post-production to produce at least one video story and one photo story based on the scripts developed in number 9 above (no later than 4 weeks after the approval of the scripts).
- Overall documentation plan for the whole series
- Specific documentation plan for each event
- Draft scripts of the stories to be documented in each event.
- Video (full HD quality) and photo stories of each event
- Livestream of key activities in each event on BftW social media
- Video clip (full HD quality) covering each event on national TV. (This task may be separated as it requires a TV to be involved)
- Draft scripts for at least one video story and one photo story based on the key features in all events.
- At least one video (full HD quality) story and one photo story about key feature from all celebration events
- Raw all photos of each event – to be submitted in a mobile hard drive.
- Raw files of the documentation process (electronic files in “*.mov” format) in full HD quality (1920 x 1080) - to be submitted in a mobile hard drive.
- Editing files - to be submitted in a mobile hard drive.
Interested media consultant teams are invited to send samples of similar finished products, technical proposal, and quotation to Ms. Bich at ThiNgocBich.Luu@brot-fuer-die-welt.de before June 15th, 2021Location: Vietnam Candidates have to confirm having received the recruitment information through the recruiting channel NGO Recruitment in the application letter for this position Du lịch nhật bản, hướng dẫn du lịch Nhật và đánh giá địa điểm Nhật Bản Japan travel news, japan travel guides, japan holiday destinations and japan reviews
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
30/06/2021USAID Learns - Social Impact
Request for Proposals: Demonstrating Battery Energy Storage System in the Commercial and Industrial SectorDAI