Consultancy for the final evaluation and documentation
for the project “Strengthen the resilience of poor population through climate change adaptive livelihoods”
Organization: The Consultative Institute for Socio-Economic Development of Rural and Mountainous Areas (CISDOMA) is a Non – Governmental Organization (NGO), established under Decision No 25/QD-TW issued on 22/5/2000 by the President of the Southeast Asian Research Association of Vietnam (SEARAV). Through consultancy and co-operation in implementing sustainable development projects, CISDOMA’s activities are aiming at:
- Enhancing capacity, increasing income, and improving life quality of the disadvantaged groups, especially ethnic minority people, women and girls, poor farmers and other vulnerable groups;
- Strengthening capacity of local organizations in planning and implementation of programs on poverty reduction, especially in rural and mountainous areas of Vietnam; and
- Providing inputs and feedbacks on strategy and policy development processes for sustainable socio-economic development of rural and mountainous areas.
Project: The 3 years project - “Strengthen the resilience of poor population through climate change adaptive livelihoods” - is implemented in Nga Nam Town, Soc Trang Province and Tam Duong District, Lai Chau Province by The Consultative Institute for Socio-Economic Development of Rural and Mountainous Areas – CISDOMA and financial support of the Bread for the World and Action on Poverty. The project’s goal is the climate resilience of vulnerable communities is improved.
We are looking for a consultant for the following jobs of the Project:
- Implement a final evaluation to evaluate and analyse the project achievements for reporting to donors, target groups, local partners, etc. ,
- Provide recommendations for developing ideas of designing a new project for the next phase.
- Document good practices in mitigation/adaptation livelihood models for dissemination and advocacy.
Please find the attached TOR for more details.
The technical & budget proposals have to be sent to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For additional details about the assignment, if needed, please contact Mr. Khuong Ngoc Canh email@example.com. Deadline for application: 1st July at 17:00, Hanoi time. Please note that only applications which are submitted in English and contain all above mentioned documents shall be considered. While CISDOMA appreciates all responses, only short-listed candidate under will be contacted for an interview.Candidates have to confirm having received the recruitment information through the recruiting channel NGO Recruitment in the application letter for this position Du lịch nhật bản, hướng dẫn du lịch Nhật và đánh giá địa điểm Nhật Bản Japan travel news, japan travel guides, japan holiday destinations and japan reviews
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
22/06/2021The World Bank