Plan International is an independent development and humanitarian organisation that advances children’s rights, with a special focus on equality for girls. Plan International has over 80 years experience and works in more than 75 countries across the world. Plan International has been working in northern and central Vietnam since 1993. Our work supports marginalised children and youth, especially adolescent girls, to start life and grow up physically and mentally healthy and as adolescents so they are leading the way to shape their own future. We believe girls have the power to change the world. Our ambition is to work alongside them and together take action so that 2 million girls in Vietnam can learn, lead, decide and thrive by 2022.
With the support from Plan International Vietnam and Irish Aid (the Embassy of Republic of Ireland to Vietnam), Project “Empowering Ethnic Minority Communities to Deliver Local Solutions Project - Phase 2 for Scaling Up” from 2018 – 2021 was approved. The geographic details are Hà Giang, Qu?ng Tr? and Kon Tum. By the end of 2021, Ethnic Minority Groups and local governments in the target areas have their enhanced capacities to effectively implement the National Target Programs in poverty reduction, and to build resilient communities in order to contribute to the achievement of the Sustainable Development Goals.
2. Objectives of Final Evaluation:
- The purpose of the work is to assess the project outputs and results and capture information and data on all project indicators at goal, outcome and output levels from the framework, to assess the progress and changes over the course of the project intervention. The final evaluation is expected to focus on these key aspects.
- The result is also to support Plan and the donor, Irish Aid – Ireland Embassy Vietnam to understand the situation, achievements, good practices and lessons learnt. Areas of final evaluation would cover project success indicators, development of training packages and modules, M & E ...).
3. Timeline: The tentative timeline for the consultancy is October 7, 2021 to November 10, 2021. The submission deadline for the final draft report is November 15, 2021
4. Location: In Ha Giang, Quang Tri and Kon Tum
5. How to apply: Please access this link for detailed TOR. The consultants or consultancy companies who are interested in offering these consultancy services, please submit the proposal package for providing the works to the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Deadline of submission: the application should be sent by 30/9/2021
03/11/2021STEAM for Vietnam
16/11/2021STEAM for Vietnam
16/11/2021STEAM for Vietnam
16/11/2021Blue Dragon Children's Foundation
03/11/2021Làng Trẻ Em SOS Việt Nam
05/11/2021UNIDO - United Nations Industrial Development Organization
11/11/2021The International Center (IC)
31/10/2021Clinton Health Access Initiative (CHAI)
04/11/2021Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD)
12/11/2021The U.S. Embassy Hanoi