TERMS OF REFERENCE
Consultancy for Review of Digital Public Campaigns in Development in Vietnam
Oxfam in Vietnam is in the process of developing the next strategic plan for 2021-2025, for which Oxfam is seeking new and creative ways to increase public engagement to promote poverty reduction and sustainable development using digital platforms. The strategy continues to strengthen the important roles of youth, civil society organizations and general public in contributing to generating and sharing knowledge and social narratives on gender justice, dignified labour and work, tax justice, equitable public services, and to addressing multidimensional inequalities including unpaid care work in Vietnam.
The digital age has brought in new possibilities and opportunities for public engagement and campaigning.
Oxfam is looking for a consultant team (the consultant) to conduct a review study of digital public campaigns indevelopment in Vietnam to provide us with insights and recommendations for our strategic planning process.
CONTENT OF WORK
The consultant is to conduct a research (secondary and primary) and submit to Oxfam a comprehensive report which includes:
- A comprehensive audience analysis for (digital) public campaigns in Vietnam, particularly in areas of poverty and inequality reduction as well as sustainable and inclusive development, which covers the recent 5 years.
- An analysis of digital media landscape in Vietnam that is critical to designing a digital media strategy (ie. including recent and coming years)
- Identify opportunities, challenges, and risks for public and youth engagement using digital spaces focusing on poverty and inequality reduction
- Recommendations for a digital public campaign strategy in the next five years
TARGET AUDIENCE OF THE STUDY:
Primary target audience of the study are females and males, 13-45 years old, in rural and urban areas, diverse groups such as small-holder farmers, informal migrant workers, LGBT, ethnicity, street workers, etc.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR CONSULTANTS
We seek to work with a gender sensitive and cross-disciplinary team who proves evidenced strong background on public/digital campaigning plus experiences in research on social listening, media sentimental, creative communications, algorithm bias, data sciences and AI in digital developments to challenge inequality.
SUBMISSION OF PROPOSAL
All proposals must be consolidated and submitted via email to Oxfam in Vietnam at email@example.com on or before 18th March 2020. Please keep in copy Vu Xuan Viet, Programs and Campaigns Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org
Proposals to be considered must include:
- CV(s) of Consultant team
- A proposal from the Consultant team about why they are interested and how they plan to deliver the study, with clear timeline, deliverables and budget break-down;
- Samples of Consultant’s relevant work (preferably about (digital) public campaigning, big data and AI related work in Vietnam)
Please note that all proposals will be evaluated based on track record, level of capacity, credibility, and cost-effectiveness.
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
31/12/2020Department of Political Affairs and Peace-building (DPPA)
25/01/2021Human Rights Watch
03/01/2021International Crisis Group
31/12/2020Save The Children
15/12/2020Trung tâm Nghiên cứu Môi trường và Cộng đồng ( CECR )
Consultancy Services on Sand and Gravel Extraction/Management Policies, Regulations and Practices in other International River BasinsWWF
Consultant(s) to Conduct Stakeholder and Value Chain Analysis of Sand Value Chain in the Vietnamese Mekong DeltaWWF
11/12/2020CERN - European Organization for Nuclear Research
All year round