TERM OF REFERENCE
DGRV – the German Cooperative and Raiffeisen Confederation is the national apex organization and top-level auditing confederation of the cooperative sector in Germany. Since more than 30 years, DGRV is involved in international development cooperation aiming on the sustainable development of the cooperative sector worldwide.
The objective of DGRV’s project in Viet Nam is to contribute to the sustainable and effective poverty reduction via the development of social structures and favorable legal framework for the cooperatives and collaborative groups. The project has been funded by BMZ and has been implemented in Vietnam for many years.
In order to meet the overall objective of the project, that is, strengthening role of the coops in poverty reduction and hunger eradication, DGRV has been assisting the development and promoting the effective and stable operations of the cooperatives via influencing on 5 main aspects: inclusive market access, protection of business assets and deposits, improving qualities of market-oriented products and services, higher income of the cooperative members, risks management. DGRV has been applying the approach of comprehensive consultancy at all of 3 levels: macro-meso-micro for ensuring the effective intervention on 5 above main aspects.
In provincial level, DGRV started to organized activities on corresponding topics, such as improving market access for cooperatives. This activity is expected to support cooperative enhance their ability to participate in the market, improve their sales revenue and probability that their products are accepted by retail chains. It should include various methods of training such as group working, presentation, homework, quiz, multiple-choice test, study tour, experience exchange… to transfer knowledge and skills to participants effectively.
II. MAIN CONTENTS OF CONSULTANCY/ Training on aCCOUNTING AND AUDITING FOR COOPERATIVES
1. Target group
Beneficiaries of the consultancies/ trainings are Provincial Cooperative Alliance’s staff, cooperative staff (accountant, director, controller, etc.) within DGRV’ business area
2. Content and requirement
- Working with DGRV staff to agree on the content being trained and advised;
- Directly deliver trainings and consultancies to PCAs’ and cooperatives’ staff on the topic of accounting and auditing; Examples on frequent topics: internal control system, accounting for cooperative leaders, tax, audit, management accounting, etc.
- Review and provide consultancy on internal control system of cooperatives;
- Provide professional and practical comments and suggestions on accounting and auditing activities of cooperatives;
- Conduct on-site audits to cooperatives and instruct PCAs’ staff to audit cooperatives.
- The trainings and consultancies will be organized by DGRV and the PCAs in the provinces within DGRV’s business area.
- The contract valids from July 2021 to 31 December 2023;
- Each training/ consultancy encompasses 2 sessions: morning session from 8:00 to 11:30 and afternoon session from 13:30 to 16:30
- Concrete time will be chosen and notified by DGRV. DGRV has responsibility of informing expected training/ consultancy schedule to the consultant biannually. Total man-day is tentatively 30 days per year at the maximum.
III. COST AND BUDGET
- DGRV should pay for service provider the training cost, including:
- Fees of preparing training material and implement the course directly;
- Travelling expenses/ accommodation costs/ catering costs relating to the field trip.
- DGRV should provide financial support to local partner other costs relating to organizing the course.
- Preparing training material and necessary content focusing on target group and topic by demand of DGRV.
- Implement the course directly with training methods for adults, focusing on sharing practical experience on accounting and auditing, answering questions from participants.
V. REQUIREMENT FOR SERVICE PROVIDER
The criteria of selecting the consultants:
- Having ample knowledge and practical experience in accounting and auditing; practical knowledge on cooperative operations is a plus;
- Having pedagogical skills; good communication and presentation skill;
- Good English speaking and writing skill.
VI. SUBMISSION OF PROPOSALS
The proposals can be emailed to Ms. Nguyen Thi Hai Yen (Email: email@example.com).
DGRV, P402B, 4th Floor, Coco building, No. 14 Thuy Khue, Tay Ho, Hanoi, Viet Nam
Deadline for the submission: 10.07.2021.
The proposals should be composed of the following:
- The consultants proposed (personal files, CV).
- Financial proposal: prices per training/ consulting day & preparation day as stated in the attached file.
Please kindly note that only shortlisted consultants will be contacted.Location: Hanoi
18/08/2021Save the Children
18/08/2021Blue Dragon Children's Foundation
20/08/2021Làng Trẻ Em SOS
05/08/2021Action on Poverty in Vietnam
15/08/2021Action on Poverty in Vietnam
01/08/2021Catholic Relief Services
08/08/2021NGO Climate Change Working Group (CCWG))
06/08/2021NGO Climate Change Working Group (CCWG)
01/08/2021Management and Sustainable Development Institute
10/08/2021U.S. Embassy in Hanoi
Asia for Animals Coalition Assistant - Farm Animals / Animals Asia Animal Welfare Assistant – Farm AnimalsAnimals Asia