The Consultant will develop a strategy to engage hospitality businesses in Da Nang, Phu Yen and Rach Gia in the PACT program, inform them of emerging policy contexts, provide guidance and technical support to PACT members toward plastic waste reduction goals, monitor progress according to action plans and address arising issues during the program execution.
Want to make a positive difference to the future of people and our one shared home - the Earth? Working at WWF could be your opportunity of a lifetime.
All around the world, people are waking up to the deepening crisis of nature loss. A growing realization that nature is our life-support system. And that nobody will be spared from the impacts of its loss. Here at WWF, we are helping to tackle this enormous global challenge.
Our people come from hugely diverse backgrounds and with a variety of expertise, ranging from HR and finance to advocacy and conservation science. We welcome applications from anyone who believes they can help us create a better future for people and wildlife.
What we do
We are an independent conservation organization, striving to sustain the natural world for the benefit of people and wildlife. From individuals and communities to business and government, we are part of a growing coalition calling on world leaders to set nature on the path to recovery by 2030. Together, we seek to protect and restore natural habitats, stop the mass extinction of wildlife, and make the way we produce and consume sustainably.
WWF was one of the first International non-government organizations working in Vietnam. In 1985, WWF began working on a national conservation strategy and since then has worked closely with the Vietnamese Government on a diverse range of environmental issues and implemented field activities across the country. Find out more at http://vietnam.panda.org/. WWF recognizes that its employees are its most important asset. A competent workforce, thoroughly trained, properly motivated and bound together by mutual trust and common objectives is crucial to the success of WWF.
We are looking for a professional Consultant (hereinafter referred as the Consultant) as PACT Coordinator to develop strategy for engaging businesses, recruit PACT members and execute this program to achieve PSC’s objectives.OBJECTIVES
- Work with WWF to understand the assignment’s requirements;
- Conduct stakeholder mapping and the target audience’s need assessment;
- Develop strategy to execute the program in Da Nang, Phu Yen and Rach Gia and detailed framework with timeline and KPIs to roll out the program;
- Work with relevant goverment offices and stakeholders to incorporate their inputs in the framework and execute the program together with their support;
- Work with WWF to develop content informing businesses on two key relevant policy developments in Viet Nam, including the national implementation of EPR for packaging waste and Viet Nam’s contribution to the international momentum for building a new legally binding agreement to address plastic pollution;
- Execute the program according to the framework including:
- Engaging businesses, including informing them of Viet Nam’s emerging policy context regarding plastic pollution
- Providing guidance to complete baseline survey and technical support to PACT members to set and achieve goals of plastic waste reduction
- Developing tracking system to monitor progress
- Addressing any arising issues during execution phase
g. Coordinate to organize training/workshops/events for PACT members according to need and to enhance the industry network in plastic waste reduction.
Detailed terms of reference can be found here: https://vietnam.panda.org/en/get_involved/jobs/?uNewsID=366435
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested consultants should submit their Proposal to Ms. Thanh Nguyen, Communications Officer, at email@example.com, clearly indicating email subject as “Consultancy on Executing The Plastic ACTion (PACT) Program”
Please kindly note that each email submission may not exceed 25MB in size.
Deadline for submission is 25 March 2021 (ICT).
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
“WWF is an equal opportunity employer and committed to having a diverse workforce."Candidates have to confirm having received the recruitment information through the recruiting channel NGO Recruitment in the application letter for this position
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
30/04/2021Đại sứ quán Hoa Kỳ
16/04/2021Save the Children
20/04/2021GGGI - The Global Green Growth Institute
All year roundGIZ
19/04/2021World Vision International (WVV)