Call for Expressions of Interest and Proposal
#026 - Job Title: To provide a complete Rainwater For Drinking (RFD) system to support a pilot of integrated Water, Sanitation and Hygiene (WASH) and Climate Change resilience in Bao Nhai Health Clinic, Bac Ha District, Lao Cai Province
Health care facilities (HCFs) in Viet Nam are considered vulnerable to climate change impacts. It is necessary that improving WASH system in HCFs is integrated with climate change resilience in order to strengthen sustainability of HCFs for providing basic healthcare services.
The WHO Country Office in Viet Nam has been supporting the Viet Nam Health Environment Management Agency (VIHEMA) to develop a conceptual model for integrated and comprehensive WASH and climate change resilience in HCFs.
Considering different climate change scenarios in Viet Nam, it is proposed to pilot the model with different water supply systems including water treatment facility for domestic water, rainwater for drinking system and brackish water treatment system.
This APW aims to pursue a contract with a capable supplier who will provide a required water supply system meeting technical specifications at a selected HCF.
2. Planned timelines (4 months)
- Start date: 15 June 2021
- End date: 15 October 2021
3. Work to be performed
Method(s) to carry out the activity
The contractual partner should cooperate closely with the WHO Country Office in Viet Nam and VIHEMA throughout the whole contract period.
It should ensure that the required water supply system will be fully integrated with the conceptual model for integrated and comprehensive WASH and climate change resilience in HCFs.
- Required water supply system: rainwater for drinking system
- Technical specifications: Annex 1
- Selected HCF: Bao Nhai Health Clinic, Bac Ha District, Lao Cai Province
Output 1: Technical survey and assessment, design, construct, install and put into operation of the required water supply system meeting technical specification at the selected HCF
- Deliverable 1.1: A technical survey and assessment report to prepare for design
- Deliverable 1.2: The required water supply system meeting minimum technical specification designed, constructed, delivered, installed at the selected HCF
- Deliverable 1.3: A training on operation and maintenance (O&M) for the required water supply system provided to WASH team (at least 2 staff) at the selected HCF
Output 2: Conduct monitoring and surveillance of water quality
- Deliverable 2.1: Report of monitoring and surveillance of water quality after operation of the water supply system
4. Specific requirements
The bidder should submit the following documents
- Technical proposal on how to carry out the tasks and meet technical specifications (please refer to the Annex 1)
- Financial proposal (sealed in separate envelope)
- Documents to prove the following requirements
The technical proposals should include the following sections:
- Profile of the bidder including experience in providing water supply service
- Background information on water source, technology of water supply system
- Technical arrangement: configuration of the system, construction, installation and operation
- Training arrangement: training materials, training schedule and implementation, operation and maintenance manual
- Monitoring and surveillance of water quality
Requirements for the company / institution:
- Business licence on water supply system registered in Viet Nam
- Demonstrated experiences in working on the required water supply system
Requirements for the project leader:
- At least 10 years of experiences in the area of water supply system
- Expert level in both English and Vietnamese
Competencies: Not applicable
5. Place of assignment
Within Viet Nam
6. Medical clearance
The contractual partner’s team is required to travel to the selected HCF for implementation. Cost should be included in the proposal.
Please take note of the following when submitting proposal:
- The contractor will be responsible for paying taxes, if any.
Full proposal with estimation of costs and supporting documents should be received on/or before 4 June 2021 and should be addressed to:
World Health Organization
UN Building, 304 Kim Ma Street,
Hanoi, Viet Nam
For further information on this Call for Expressions of Interest and Proposal, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.orgCandidates have to confirm having received the recruitment information through the recruiting channel NGO Recruitment in the application letter for this position Du lịch nhật bản, hướng dẫn du lịch Nhật và đánh giá địa điểm Nhật Bản Japan travel news, japan travel guides, japan holiday destinations and japan reviews
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
22/06/2021The World Bank