BID EXTENSION: 2nd CALL
Request for Proposals: Ref 29.20: Consultancy on water and energy baseline data study of the textile industry in Mekong and Dong Nai river basins, WWF-Viet Nam
Background of consultancy assignment/ project
WWF was one of the first International non-government organizations working in Viet Nam. In 1985, WWF began working on a national conservation strategy and since then has worked closely with the Vietnamese Government on a diverse range of environment issues and implemented field activities across the country. Find out more at http://vietnam.panda.org/
The project “Greening Viet Nam’s textile sector through improving water management and energy sustainability” of WWF was developed to transform the textile sector in Viet Nam and engage sectoral and environmental governance in order to bring social, economic and conservation benefits to the country and the entire Mekong region.
WWF-Viet Nam is seeking (a) Consultant(s) to conduct a water and energy baseline study of the textile industry in Mekong and Dong Nai river basins.
Objectives of the consultancy
The assignment is designed to set up a database and related baseline on textile environmental impacts in the project region, in particular on water and energy use, as well as wastewater discharges. It comprises of secondary data collection on water and energy consumption, as well as wastewater treatment of textile SMEs in project targeted region; field study at a number of textile SMEs to conduct water and energy audit; and primary survey at selected community most affected by textile clusters.
Perform by a group of consultants
- Excellent knowledge and experience of working with Viet Nam textile sector in general and sustainability aspect in specific;
- Very familiar with the environmental dimension of the textile sector (i.e. water, energy, chemical and waste and wastewater management);
- Excellent experience in working with relevant departments at the ministerial and municipal level on environmental and water resource management in order to access to the secondary data on the water/energy use of enterprises;
- Experience working with research, primary and secondary data collection and other relevant professionals;
- Extensive knowledge and expertise in CSOs engagement, water quality assessment, environmental assessment, etc.
(Please see attached Request for Proposals for more details)
1. Proposal Cover Letter signed by a person authorised to sign on behalf of the Consultant
2. Summary of relevant experience and projects
3. Technical Approach/Proposal for completing the deliverables
4. Personnel information
5. Work plan
6. Financial proposal
How to apply
Interested consultants are kindly requested to send technical and financial proposals via email firstname.lastname@example.org and clearly indicate subject: “Ref 29.20: Consultancy to conduct water and energy baseline data study of the textile industry”
Deadline for submission is 10 AM 29th April 2020, Hanoi time.
Late bids will be declared invalid.
“WWF is an equal opportunity employer and committed to having a diverse workforce.”
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
All year roundWinrock International
11/12/2020World Vision International – Vietnam (WVV)
11/12/2020British Chamber of Commerce Vietnam (BritCham Vietnam)
25/12/2020The World Bank
25/12/2020Save the Children
15/12/2020World Wildlife Fund (WWF) - Vietnam
06/12/2020Aide Et Action International (AEAI)