Aide et Action International (AEAI) is an international NGO, headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland. AEA International began its programs in 1981 and is now working in 18 countries across Africa, Europe, South Asia, Southeast Asia and China to support the development of sustainable education projects with our belief in the universal right to a quality education. Each AEAI intervention is based around this ethos.
AEA has been working in Vietnam since 2003. Our approaches focus on early childcare education, access to quality education, and inclusive education for children of ethnic minorities while planning to venture further into livelihoods education and education for girls and women. Over 15 years of experiences along with local communities, partner organizations, and local authorities, we have implemented a number of projects in various locations.
We are seeking for qualified and experienced consultants to provide the services as follow
- Training course on ” Human trafficking Prevention ” for core parents in Tam Duong district, Lai Chau province
- Training course on ” Applying CCM in the multi-classes” for School managers and Preschool teachers in Tam Duong district, Lai Chau province
- Training course on ” Improving the reading comprehension skill for primary school students in the mountainous areas”
Please find the attached ToRs for more information.
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
06/12/2020The Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB)
02/12/2020Làng Trẻ SOS Việt Nam
03/12/2020The Hinrich Foundation
04/12/2020The Vietnam Foundation
03/12/2020World Vision Vietnam (WVV)
24/12/2020The National Institute of Genetics
07/01/2021World Bank Group
02/12/2020Department of Operational Support (DOS)
07/12/2020Office of the United Nations Ombudsman and Mediation Services (UNOMS)
15/12/2020International Labour Organization (ILO)
14/12/2020World Bank Group
11/12/2020International Finance Corporation (IFC)