Deutsche Gesellschaft für International Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) is currently looking for two consultancies. The first consultancy should develop a toolkit for digital accessibility for the inclusion of people with disabilities. This toolkit gives guidance on how to develop, design and use digital tools in an accessible way so that people with different abilities can equally participate in the creation and usage digital tools. This includes for example people with visual or auditory disabilities as well as with learning disabilities or mobility disabilities. The toolkit should include guiding information and standards for creating digital content, but also for the design of websites and learning platforms.
The second consultancy is to design a layout for that toolkit.
Please find the ToR for the consultancies attached.
Proposals (including a technical and a financial offer) should be sent to Ms. Bui Thi Van Anh firstname.lastname@example.org before 17:00 November 11, 2020.
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
06/12/2020The Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB)
02/12/2020Làng Trẻ SOS Việt Nam
03/12/2020The Hinrich Foundation
04/12/2020The Vietnam Foundation
15/01/2021World Vision Vietnam (WVV)
24/12/2020The National Institute of Genetics
07/01/2021World Bank Group
02/12/2020Department of Operational Support (DOS)