1. Organization: Plan International Vietnam, re-established in 1993, is an international child-centered community development organization working in 73 countries. Plan is working in partnership with local people; organizations and government bodies to help children in Vietnam meet their basic needs as well as expand their opportunities to reach their full potential.
2. Project: A three-year project titled “Empowering Women and Youth through Graduation and Financial Inclusion” project funded by Trickle Up and MetLife Foundations is being implemented by Plan International in 15 communes of Quang Tri and Kontum Province.
The project is designed to empower 1,000 ultra-poor and 6,000 very poor women and youth in the most marginalized communities to reach economic self-sufficiency through Graduation Approach and access to financial inclusion and social protection mechanisms.
Three specific objectives of project are:
- Objective 1: Strengthen the social and economic resilience of ultra-poor including youth through adapted Graduation approach;
- Objective 2: Increased access to financial inclusion services for the very poor and strengthen linkages to public and private sector services;
- Objective 3: Build a multi–country exchange and learning platform to share and promote innovations in the Graduation space for scale, which will engage key actors such as Government and large (I) NGOs.
3. Plan International Viet Nam is seeking a qualified consultancy firm/group to lead and complete the assessment on adaptation of Graduation Approach to Child Poverty Reduction program for this project in close collaboration with Plan in Vietnam staff. ToR is attached for details.
4. Position: Consultant team
5. Working location: Quang Tri and Kon Tum
6. Working duration: From Mid- February 2020 to Mid – April 2020.
7. How to apply: Applicants should prepare and submit an application package via email to email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
8. Deadline: 10th February 2020Candidates have to confirm having received the recruitment information through the recruiting channel NGO Recruitment in the application letter for this position
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
28/01/2021Làng Trẻ Em SOS
29/01/2021Làng Trẻ Em SOS
05/02/2021SOS Children's Villages Vietnam
29/01/2021Save Vietnam's Wildlife (SVW)
08/02/2021Save the Children
02/02/2021Save the Children
01/02/2021Micro-finance and Community Development Institute