Want to make a positive difference to the future of people and our one shared home - the Earth? Working at WWF could be your opportunity of a lifetime.
All around the world, people are waking up to the deepening crisis of nature loss. A growing realization that nature is our life-support system. And that nobody will be spared from the impacts of its loss. Here at WWF, we are helping to tackle this enormous global challenge.
Our people come from hugely diverse backgrounds and with a variety of expertise, ranging from HR and finance to advocacy and conservation science. We welcome applications from anyone who believes they can help us create a better future for people and wildlife.
What we do
We are an independent conservation organization, striving to sustain the natural world for the benefit of people and wildlife. From individuals and communities to business and government, we are part of a growing coalition calling on world leaders to set nature on the path to recovery by 2030. Together, we seek to protect and restore natural habitats, stop the mass extinction of wildlife, and make the way we produce and consume sustainably.
WWF was one of the first International non-government organizations working in Vietnam. In 1985, WWF began working on a national conservation strategy and since then has worked closely with the Vietnamese Government on a diverse range of environmental issues and implemented field activities across the country. Find out more at http://vietnam.panda.org/. WWF recognizes that its employees are its most important asset. A competent workforce, thoroughly trained, properly motivated and bound together by mutual trust and common objectives is crucial to the success of WWF.
We are looking for a Consultancy Service for the Voices for Diversity – Safeguarding Ecosystems for Nature and People (VfD) Project.
Detailed Terms of Reference of the Assignment can be found HERE.
Assignment: Conducting a baseline assessment on illegal wildlife trade and consumption in Vietnam to empower local communities and social organizations to raise their voices against IWT Project: Voices for Diversity – Safeguarding Ecosystems for Nature and People (VfD) Type of contract: Consultancy service Supervised by: Project Manager, WWF-Viet Nam Language: English and Vietnamese Date: February 2021 Detailed TOR and Request for Proposals can be found HERE.
How to apply
The proposals shall be submitted in one outer sealed envelope containing two separate sealed envelopes, one envelope containing the Technical Proposal and one envelope containing the Financial Proposal. The outer envelope shall be clearly marked “Proposal for Tender Ref 32.21 “Baseline Assessment on IWT” - DO NOT OPEN BEFORE SUBMISSION DEADLINE”. The two sealed inner envelopes shall be marked “Technical Proposal” and “Financial Proposal” respectively. The sealed envelope shall be addressed to WWF-Viet Nam at the following address: No.6, Lane 18, Nguyen Co Thach street, Nam Tu Liem district, Hanoi, Viet Nam.
Alternatively, bidders are allowed to submit their proposal by email. Bidders who intend to submit electronic proposals must follow the following submission instructions:
- Bidders can submit a proposal by email. The proposal shall be separated in two files: one for technical proposal and one for financial proposal.
- The file for the financial proposal shall be protected by a password which shall be kept with the bidders. If the company passed the technical requirement threshold, WWF-Viet Nam would then request the password to open the financial proposal file. However, if the company loses the password or in case the file could not be opened WWF-Viet Nam would not assume responsibility.
- The electronic file shall be in the form of MS word or MS excel or PDF.
- Please send the electronic proposal to WWF – Vietnam’s designated mail box at email@example.com . Your e-mail must have the subject heading as “Tender Ref 32.21 [name of company/consultant] – Proposal for Baseline Assessment on IWT”.
- Please be aware that bids or proposals emailed to WWF-Viet Nam will be rejected if they are received after the deadline for bid submission. As an email may take some time to arrive after it is sent, especially if it contains a lot of information, we advise all bidders to send email submissions well before the deadline.
- The maximum size per email that WWF-Viet Nam can receive is 25MB.
Deadline for submission is 5:00 PM , 23 February 2021, Hanoi time.
Only selected candidate(s) will be contacted about the outcome of their tender.
“WWF is an equal opportunity employer and committed to having a diverse workforce.”Candidates have to confirm having received the recruitment information through the recruiting channel NGO Recruitment in the application letter for this position Du lịch nhật bản, hướng dẫn du lịch Nhật và đánh giá địa điểm Nhật Bản Japan travel news, japan travel guides, japan holiday destinations and japan reviews
05/08/2021Action on Poverty in Vietnam
15/08/2021Action on Poverty in Vietnam
01/08/2021Catholic Relief Services
08/08/2021NGO Climate Change Working Group (CCWG))
06/08/2021NGO Climate Change Working Group (CCWG)
01/08/2021Management and Sustainable Development Institute
10/08/2021U.S. Embassy in Hanoi
Asia for Animals Coalition Assistant - Farm Animals / Animals Asia Animal Welfare Assistant – Farm AnimalsAnimals Asia
15/08/2021Cục Y tế dự phòng
30/07/2021Save the Children
08/08/2021Action On Poverty