USAID Linkages for Small & Medium Enterprises (USAID LinkSME)
Request for Proposal (RFP) No. LINKSME-RFP-002-2021
“Supporting SMEs to enhance their finance access capability and reduce debt”.
DEADLINE: 6th May 2021, 5:30 PM Hanoi time
LOCATION: Ha Noi
USAID LinkSME is seeking a qualified private Vietnamese consulting firm or other organization to support the Agency for Enterprise Development (under the MPI) to conduct activities to support SMEs in enhancing their capacity to access finance and reduce debt.
Statement of WorkContract Oversight The selected Offeror will report to the Access to Finance Technical Assistance Manager/Advisor, who will review contract deliverables and invoices and give direction to the selected Offeror in the performance of its work. Additional contractual oversight and final approval of deliverables will be provided by the Market Linkages Team Leader. Activities The selected Offeror is expected to undertake the following tasks, which will be completed in collaboration with the USAID LinkSME project and AED:
- Conduct surveys of financial entities necessary to produce a report described below in Section 7, Deliverable 1.
- Conduct surveys of SMEs necessary to produce a report described below in Section 7, Deliverable 2.
- Supplement the above surveys with a literature review of international best practices sufficient to produce a report described below in Section 7, Deliverable 3.
- Draft an action plan in line with the description below in Section 7, Deliverable 4.
- Develop a map of finance sources for SMEs in Vietnam as described below in Section 7, Deliverable 5.
- Conduct research on new and innovative financial products sufficient to develop the report described below in Section 7, Deliverable 6.
- Prepare and offer the training course and SME evaluation described below in Section 7, Deliverable 7 keeping in mind that the training materials will eventually be uploaded to a website operated by or for the MPI.
- Attend one consultation workshop to vet the draft action plan in Hanoi with stakeholders and two events launching the plan in Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City after it has been approved.
Please refer to this link for JD and more information.
How to apply:
Offerors must submit their proposals in English by the deadline, to the following: Procurement@linksme.org
*Potential Offerors may request clarifications in English via email to email@example.com. These must be submitted no later than 5:30 P.M. Hanoi time, on the date specified below. IESC will post answers to the questions and requests for clarification asked by all Offerors and received by the deadline on the IESC website with the RFP before the close of business on the date specified below. IESC may not answer questions before the proposal submission deadline outside of the allotted response period for clarifications. No questions will be answered over the phone or in person.
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
25/05/2021Save the Children International
28/05/2021Good Neighbors International in Vietnam (GNI)
31/05/2021Good Neighbors International in Vietnam (GNI)
21/05/2021IC - VVAF
20/05/2021Climate Change Working Group - WWF