- To support the consolidation of structure for the CITEs MA Viet Nam through the review of current capacity and relevant CITES requirements and regulations.
- Review relevant CITES regulations (Conventions, Resolutions, Decisions etc.) and international law relating to the appointment or establishment of the CITES MA; regulations relating to the mandate, function and organizational structure of the CITES MA;
- Review the operations of CITES MA of some member countries, including organizational structure, operations and development, facilities, personnel, cooperation mechanism with relevant stakeholders etc.;
- Review the cooperation mechanism between CITES MA of some member countries with CITES Scientific Agencies and other law enforcement agencies in the implementation of CITES in order to present lessons learnt and propose the improvement of the coordination and cooperation with relevant stakeholders in Viet Nam;
- Review the cooperation between CITES MA of some member countries with ASEAN-WEN, SA-WEN, Lusaka Working Group etc.;
- Develop a report on the review results;
- Meet with the CITES MA Viet Nam to discuss to exchange information on CITES MA Viet Nam’s performance and operations and brainstorm for proposed options for consolidation of the CITES MA Viet Nam;
- Develop recommendations/options for consolidation of the CITES MA Viet Nam, based on the review of CITES regulations and operations of the CITES MA in some member countries (including the proposed organizational structure, capacity building plan for the staff of the CITES MA Viet Nam etc.);
- Support the CITES MA Viet Nam to provide justification to the Viet Nam Administration of Forestry, MARD relating to the proposed recommendations for consolidation of the CITES MA Viet Nam.
- Prepare and make presentation at the workshop to discuss the effectiveness of the CITES implementation and performance of the CITES MA Viet Nam;
- Report directly to Director of the CITES MA Viet Nam and COP/DCOP of the USS project.
- Start date: tentatively March 2020
- End date: tentatively June 2020
- Having at least 10-year experience in forestry, environment, agriculture or relevant areas;
- Understanding on CITES and CWT issues;
- Having experience in management, personnel and organization is an advantage;
- Good presentation and writing skills;
- Good computer skills and English language.
- Resume(s) summarizing qualifications and experience relevant to the SOW including a list of previous similar consultancy work done.
- An application letter including an Outline/Workplan of the described assignment.
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
03/05/2021CARE International in Vietnam
29/04/2021Đại sứ Quán Hoa Kỳ
28/04/2021Fauna & Flora International
30/04/2021Đại sứ quán Hoa Kỳ