- Strengthening of rehabilitation service delivery
- Building Human Resources’ capacities and skills.
- Strengthening governance and networking
- Improving awareness among general population and local authorities on home accessibility and independent living
- Aims and objectives for this lesson learning project & intended audience
- Principles and benchmark
- Background (the problematic)
- The project (to answer the problematic)
- The capitalisation process used (to draw lessons learned from the intervention)
- Description of the context (=problem) prior to practice (a)
- Description of practice / operational modalities (b)
- Changes between (a) and (b)
- Success factors
- Obstacles or challenges encountered
- Analysis (what has been learned?)
- Recommendations for replication
- Main recommendations for duplication
- Recommendations on the design and planning of this type of project
- Recommendations on the implementation of this type of project
- Recommendations on monitoring and evaluation of this type of project
- Conduct a desk review of important project documents.
- Select the most useful and important resources.
- Identify key resource people—i.e. the specific stakeholders who know the project very well (either the whole project or some aspects of it) and can talk about the project process and/or its impact.
- Inform the selected stakeholders of the lesson learning plans and make arrangements for interviews.
- Conduct interviews with selected stakeholders.
- Draw out generalizations and recommendations from all the lesson learning meetings/interviews.
- Work with HI Country Manager and Technical Advisors to validate the practical recommendations.
- Produce your final publication with the following contents: Introduction: Aims and objectives for this lesson learning project & intended audience; Principles and Benchmarks: Overview of the project; Overview of the lesson learning process and summary of main lessons learned; Presentation of Practical recommendations—how to replicate the model; Annexes.
- Lesson learning document (in English) according to HI template and methodology.
- A one/two-pager summary of the full document (as per HI’s template for “Brief” documents)
- Interview transcripts
- Follows HI “Learning lessons from experience” practical guide
- Proposes methodology
- Lead and undertake interviews and technical drafting of deliverables
- Provide aforementioned deliverables and present them to HI technical team
- Validates deliverables
- Provides necessary documents or information
- Provides contact of key resources/persons
- The deliverables are to be developed from the distance – there is no field mission (in Vietnam) required
- The deliverables are to be developed in English
- Application closing date : September 25th, 2020 (11.59PM, Central Europe Time)
- Confirmation: pre-selected consultant will receive an answer on September 29th, 2020
- Contract signature: contract is expected to be signed by October 2nd, 2020
- Deliverables: to be defined with the consultant, no later than December 15th,2020
- Total expected workload : to be included within consultant’s proposal together with daily fee. Current estimation is about 15 working days.
- Activity costs (total budget and fees)
- Past experiences in developing similar material
- Proposal quality, activity planning and timeline
- Resources to be mobilized and consultant’s expertise
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
27/06/2021Blue Dragon Children's Foundation
12/07/2021Preferred by Nature
30/06/2021Pacific Links Foundation