VVOB is a non-profit organisation with over 35 years of experience in improving the quality of education systems from a rights-based perspective. VVOB has currently long-term partnerships with education actors in 9 countries in the South (Cambodia, DR Congo, Ecuador, Rwanda, South Africa, Suriname, Vietnam, Zambia and Uganda) and in Belgium/Flanders. Its annual budget is around 13 million euros.
In Vietnam, VVOB is currently implementing the following programmes/projects:
- Mitigating Preschool Children’s Barriers to Learning in Disadvantaged and Ethnically Diverse Districts (BaMi), funded by the Belgian Federal Government, Directorate General for Development Cooperation (DGD).
- Integrating Play-based Learning Activities for Young learners (iPLAY) (2019-2023), funded by The LEGO Foundation.
This call focusses on an add-on trajectory to the first DGD-funded programme BaMi that started in 2017 and will be completed in 2021.
BaMi programme contributes to the implementation of a sustainable strategy on process-oriented child monitoring and addressing barriers to learning and participation in ECE, particularly in disadvantaged and ethnically diverse regions.
By the end of the 2021, the BaMi programme aims at following capacities with its partners:
- The provincial Departments of Education and Training of Kon Tum, Quang Nam, and Quang Ngai:
- strengthen teachers’ and school leaders’ competences to apply 3 steps of the process-oriented child monitoring approach (POM);
- strengthen the capacity of teachers and school leaders to address barriers to learning (related to gender, environment, language, socio-cultural backgrounds, or other factors);
- assist teachers and school leaders to establish school communities of reflective practitioners;
- plan, communicate, document, adjust, and advocate for TPD on process-oriented child monitoring and addressing barriers to learning and participation.
The Ministry of Education and Training (Early Childhood Education Department - ECED) actively disseminates the approach of the BaMi programme nationwide so other provinces can build on them. The POM material was endorsed in 2020 and trainings to all 63 provinces were conducted in partnership with the ECED. To facilitate the dissemination of POM in 2021, VVOB collaborates with the Early Childhood Education Department (ECED) to work on an intervention (namely POM fast-track roll-out) with the below twin-tracks:
- develop capacity of national academic partners with a view of sustainability of POM
- provide technical support to scale-up POM into 6 self-starting provinces (Ha Nam, Hai Phong, Hoa Binh, Dien Bien, Thua Thien Hue and Ben Tre)
VVOB Vietnam is currently looking for an evaluation expert or team to get an external appreciation of the intervention’s (POM fast-track roll-out) effectiveness, sustainability, and partner engagement throughout the trajectory with below main objectives:
- To assess intervention achievements in terms of effectiveness, potential sustainability and partnership engagement envisaged by the intervention.
- To identify key areas of success as well as the critical factors that lead to or contributed to this success.
- To identify critical areas for improvement in relation to the design, implementation or the M&E of the intervention.
- To generate conclusions and recommendations for VVOB and its partners that can inform formulation and planning processes of future programs or projects.
Please check the full Term of References in the attachment (English version).
A valid application must include:
- Clear and elaborate proposal following the Submission Form in the attachment
- Company’s profile - if applicable
- Company’s/consultant’s registration document, banking details confirmed by bank – if applicable
- CV of proposed consultant(s)
- At least two evaluation report of previous relevant work (or link to website from where the report can be downloaded)
For further information relating to procedure and content of the contract, please contact us via email above or phone at 077 455 4888 (Mr. Phuong)/ 0934 112 935 (Ms. Thanh).Candidates have to confirm having received the recruitment information through the recruiting channel NGO Recruitment in the application letter for this position Du lịch nhật bản, hướng dẫn du lịch Nhật và đánh giá địa điểm Nhật Bản Japan travel news, japan travel guides, japan holiday destinations and japan reviews
Post date: 30/07/2021Friedrich Naumann Foundation GGGI
01/08/2021Catholic Relief Services
08/08/2021NGO Climate Change Working Group (CCWG))
06/08/2021NGO Climate Change Working Group (CCWG)
01/08/2021Management and Sustainable Development Institute
10/08/2021U.S. Embassy in Hanoi
Asia for Animals Coalition Assistant - Farm Animals / Animals Asia Animal Welfare Assistant – Farm AnimalsAnimals Asia
15/08/2021Cục Y tế dự phòng
30/07/2021Save the Children
08/08/2021Action On Poverty
National Experts to develop the regulations on environmental industry in the Guiding Decree to the Law on Environmental Protection 2020 in Viet NamHanns Seidel Foundation
International Expert to develop the regulations on environmental industry in the Guiding Decree to the Law on Environmental Protection 2020 in Viet NamHanns Seidel Foundation