TERM OF REFERENCE
Training on Credit assessment for People’s Credit Funds
DGRV – the German Cooperative and Raiffeisen Confederation is the national apex organization and top-level auditing confederation of the cooperative sector in Germany.
Since more than 30 years, DGRV is involved in international development cooperation aiming on the sustainable development of the cooperative sector worldwide.
The objective of DGRV’s project in Viet Nam is to contribute to the sustainable and effective poverty reduction via the development of social structures and favorable legal framework for the cooperatives and collaborative groups. The project has been funded by BMZ and has been implemented in Vietnam for many years.
In order to meet the overall objective of the project, that is, strengthening role of the coops in poverty reduction and hunger eradication, DGRV has been assisting the development and promoting the effective and stable operations of the cooperatives via influencing on 5 main aspects: inclusive market access, protection of business assets and deposits, improving qualities of market-oriented products and services, higher income of the cooperative members, risks management. DGRV has been applying the approach of comprehensive consultancy at all of 3 levels: macro-meso-micro for ensuring the effective intervention on 5 above main aspects.
In provincial level, DGRV started to organized activities on corresponding topics, such as improving market access for cooperatives. This activity is expected to support cooperative enhance their ability to participate in the market, improve their sales revenue and probability that their products are accepted by retail chains. It should include various methods of training such as group working, presentation, homework, quiz, multiple-choice test, study tour, experience exchange… to transfer knowledge and skills to participants effectively.
II. MAIN CONTENTS OF TRAINING COURSE ON CREDIT ASSESSMENT
- Participants of this course should encompass credit officers from People’s Credit Funds (PCFs) in provinces within DGRV’s business area.
2. Content and requirement
- The course should be ensuring to convey useful and necessary knowledge and practical experience for People’s Credit Funds about all steps in credit procedure comprising customer creditworthiness assessment, collateral, approval, disbursement, follow up and supervision; focusing on individual customer sector.
- After the course, participants are expected to be able to apply the knowledge and experience learnt to their working to prevent operational risks.
- The course will be organized by DGRV and Provincial Cooperative Alliance in the provinces within DGRV’s business area.
4. Date and time
- There will be four 2 - day - courses planned to organized (2 courses in 2021 and 2 courses in 2022).
- Each training schedule encompasses 2 sessions: morning session from 8:00 to 11:30 and afternoon session from 13:30 to 16:30. Concrete time will be chosen and notified by DGRV.
III. COST AND BUDGET
- DGRV should pay for service provider the training cost, including:
- Fees of preparing training material and implement the course directly
- Travelling expenses/ accommodation costs/ catering costs relating to the field trip.
- DGRV should provide financial support to local partner other costs relating to organizing the course.
- Preparing training material and necessary content focusing on target group and topic by demand of DGRV.
- Implement the course directly with training methods for adults, focusing on sharing practical experience on credit assessment, answering questions from participants.
V. REQUIREMENT FOR SERVICE PROVIDER
The criteria of selecting the consultants:
- Having ample knowledge and practical experience in full credit procedure, focusing on individual customers.
- Having pedagogical skills; good knowledge of target group of this course is a plus.
- Good communication and presentation skill.
- Good English speaking and writing skill.
- The consultants should prepare the detailed proposals to send to DGRV.
VI. SUBMISSION OF PROPOSALS
The proposals should be sent to the following address via the courier: DGRV, P402B, 4 th Floor, Coco building, No. 14 Thuy Khue, Tay Ho, Hanoi, Viet Nam
The proposals can be emailed to Ms. Nguyen Thi Hai Yen (Email: email@example.com).
Deadline for the submission: 30.06.2021.
The proposals should be composed of the following:
- Contents, training methods relating to this course.
- The consultants proposed (personal files, CV).
- Financial proposal.
Please kindly note that only shortlisted consultants will be contacted.
30/09/2021Save the Children