MACDI (Micro-finance and Community Development Institute) we are a local NGO. MACDI was established in 2007 and activies in variaty range sector such as; Sustainable livelhood for vulnerable people, microfinance, rural development, envrironment, climate change, clean energy, water, sanitation, health and gender.To meet the requirements of the work plan, we are looking for candidates for the following positions:
- Consultant on Transparency and Accountability
Published Date: 21/12/2020
Closing date: 10/02/2021
MACDI is seeking for a high skill candidate for the position of Consultant on Transparency and Acccountability. This position will base in Ha Noi
- Bachelor’s degree (Master’s degree is perferred) in a related field such as International Development, Political Science, Public Administration, or Public Policy.
- At least five (5) years experienced in working with local NGOs and international organizations, government agencies.
- At least five (5) years experienced in accountability and transparency, preferably in inclusive education for CWDs.
- Successful track record in building the capacity of civil society organizations to take on a supervisory role, monitoring government accountability and transparency as well as working with local government to operate more transparently.
- Demonstrated experience working effectively with diverse teams and building partnerships.
- Demonstrated commitment to gender integration and social inclusion, including women, youth, and PWDs.
- Expertise in public service delivery, good governance, and/or accountability and oversight.
- Ability to establish strong working relationships with civil society, local government officials, civic leaders, media, private sector representatives, and international donors.
- Excellent organizational, analytical, oral and written communications skills, with keen attention to interpersonal skills and effective communication.
- Proficiency in English is preferred
Consultant will work and report directly works to Project Manager, take responsibility for accountability and transparency of projects to related parties.
- Build the capacity of CSOs to monitor and provide oversight for local government councils to ensure responsiveness to citizen needs and transparent decision-making and management processes.
- Build the capacity of civil society organizations in technical areas related to government accountability and oversight, including monitoring government expenditures, tender competitions, and service delivery.
- Provide technical assistance and training to local government officials to strengthen local accountability mechanisms, increase transparency, and be more responsive to citizens’ needs.
- Lead the development of program strategies, planning, and implementation of accountability and transparency activities across all project components.
- Document implementation successes, challenges, and lessons learned.
- Deliver technical presentations on program achievements to audiences, including implementing partners, civil society organizations, government officials, donor and other relevant organizations.
- Other duties as assigned.
Interested candidates are invited to send your application (including a letter of motivation and a CV) to Human Resource Division via the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
MICRO-FINANCE AND COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT INSTITUTE
Address: 15/22 Alley,Thuy Khue Street, Tay Ho District, Hanoi, Vietnam.
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
22/01/2021Center for Community Health Research and Development (CCRD)
28/02/2021Center for Community Health Research and Development (CCRD)
28/01/2021U.S. Embassy Hanoi