MACDI stands for Microfinance and Community Development Institute, established in 2007 by a group of experts in enterprises, microfinance, rural development, environment, climate change, clean water, sanitation, health and gender.
MACDI’s staff is highly capable and experienced. MACDI also acquires a broad network of energetic volunteers and top professors supporting its activities. Since its early days, MACDI has embraced considerable interests from both domestic and foreign customers with its supply for various services in national and international projects.
MACDI’s strategy is to connect experience and knowledge of experts, both local experts and foreign experts, in its activities to optimize its contribution to the sustainable community development. With over eight – year – experience in Vietnam, MACDI’s consultants have effectively participated in diverse consulting projects and services.
MACDI’s organization structure is simple and flexible. That leads to great efficiency in collecting and assessing information, as well as making decisions. In addition to supporting departments like administration, project, finance, MACDI also has its own specialized departments which are responsible for different areas, such as assessment, training, implementing community services, etc.
Each aspect and each project are both carried out by highly qualified and experienced staff. MACDI always manages a group of professional experts to support service packages of consulting and research, both directly and indirectly. There is always an interactive relationship between project staff and other departments, so that MACDI can offer products of highest quality and domination as required by MACDI’s customers.
Duties And Responsibilities:
• Build the capacity of CSOs to monitor and provide oversight for local government councils to ensure responsiveness to citizen needs and transparent decision-making and management processes.
• Build the capacity of civil society organizations in technical areas related to government accountability and oversight, including monitoring government expenditures, tender competitions, and service delivery.
• Provide technical assistance and training to local government officials to strengthen local accountability mechanisms, increase transparency, and be more responsive to citizens’ needs.
• Lead the development of program strategies, planning, and implementation of accountability and transparency activities across all project components.
• Document implementation successes, challenges, and lessons learned
• Deliver technical presentations on program achievements to audiences, including implementing partners, civil society organizations, government officials, donor and other relevant organizations.
• Other duties as assigned
• At least have a Bachelor’s degree (Master’s degree is perferred) in a related field such as international development, political science, public administration, or public policy.
• Minimum five (5) years of experience working with local NGO and international organizations, government agencies;
• Minimum of five (5) years’ experience in accountability and transparency, preferably in inclusive education for CWDs;
• Successful track record in building the capacity of civil society organizations to take on a watchdog role, monitoring government accountability and transparency as well as working with local government to operate more transparently;
• Expertise in public service delivery, good governance, and/or accountability and oversight.
• Ability to establish strong working relationships with civil society, local government officials, civic leaders, media, private sector representatives, and international donors.
• Excellent organizational, analytical, oral and written communications skills, with keen attention to interpersonal skills and effective communication.
• Demonstrated experience working effectively with diverse teams and building partnerships.
• Demonstrated commitment to gender integration and social inclusion, including women, youth, and PWDs.
• Proficiency in English is preferred
Starting time: As soon as possible
Contract term: fulll time contract for the first 1 year and with possible for extension.Candidates please send CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the title [MACDI1220] Consultant on Transparency and Accountability – Full name no later than 15/01/2020
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
28/01/2021Làng Trẻ Em SOS
29/01/2021Làng Trẻ Em SOS
05/02/2021SOS Children's Villages Vietnam
29/01/2021Save Vietnam's Wildlife (SVW)
08/02/2021Save the Children
02/02/2021Save the Children