1. Background of consultancy assignment/ project
WWF-Vietnam is part of WWF-Greater Mekong which operates in 5 countries: Laos, Thailand, Myanmar, Cambodia and Vietnam. Find out more at http://vietnam.panda.org/
WWF is implementing a comprehensive program of conservation projects in the Greater Annamites priority eco-region, which contains significant populations of globally threatened and endangered species. WWF aims to protect and restore these species and their habitats and a large part of this work involves strengthening the management of key protected areas.
The Carbon and Biodiversity Project (CarBi II) is implemented by WWF through KfW, and part of the International Climate Initiative (IKI). The Federal Ministry for the Environment, Nature Conservation and Nuclear Safety (BMU) supports this initiative on the basis of a decision adopted by the German Bundestag. The project is one of the priority conservation programme in the Central Annamites Landscape, the important landscape that holds one of the biggest contiguous natural forests in continental Asia, constituting a reservoir of rich and unique biodiversity. CarBi II will be implemented over a 5-year period (2019 – 2024) by WWF-Vietnam and Laos.
In pursuance of deepening the impact and expanding the scale of the value offering resulting from current IWT intervention strategies, the WWF CarBi-II project team is seeking consultant/s to conduct a baseline survey/study on illegal wildlife trade and consumption in Hue, Da Nang and Tam Ky cities. Please refer to the attached RFP for more details.
2. Objective of the consultancy
- A comprehensive understanding of current wildlife consumption in Thua Thien (TT) Hue, Tam Ky and Da Nang cities, with a focus on consumption of protected and threatened species from the Central Annamites landscape to support behaviour change/communication activities and to serve as the baseline for project impact assessments in the future;
- A comprehensive understanding of the illegal wildlife trade supply chains from the Central Annamites Landscape to urban areas of TT Hue, Quang Nam and Da Nang, including poaching, collecting, transporting, processing as well as hotspots of each chain to support enforcement operations and project assessment later on.
Proposals required: technical proposal and financial proposal in different sealed envelops.
Proposal submission deadline: 10:00 AM (Hanoi time) 4th November 2019
All sealed proposals must clearly indicate the tender reference: “Ref 10: Consultancy for assessment of the illegal wildlife trade & consumption in Thua Thien Hue, Quang Nam & Da Nang locations”
Proposal could be sent via post at:
Add: #6, lane 18 Nguyen Co Thach Street, Nam Tu Liem District, Hanoi
Attn: Ms. Nguyen Thi Thuy, Procurement Admin Officer
OR via email: email@example.com
Complete Tender Documents can be found at http://vietnam.panda.org/en/about_us/jobs/?uNewsID=354433
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
03/01/2021International Crisis Group
31/12/2020Save The Children
15/12/2020Trung tâm Nghiên cứu Môi trường và Cộng đồng ( CECR )
Consultancy Services on Sand and Gravel Extraction/Management Policies, Regulations and Practices in other International River BasinsWWF
Consultant(s) to Conduct Stakeholder and Value Chain Analysis of Sand Value Chain in the Vietnamese Mekong DeltaWWF
11/12/2020CERN - European Organization for Nuclear Research
All year roundWinrock International
11/12/2020World Vision International – Vietnam (WVV)
11/12/2020British Chamber of Commerce Vietnam (BritCham Vietnam)