Consultant Service for Video Case Studies Production in Vietnam
Aide et Action (AEA) is an international NGO with its Headquarter in Geneva, Switzerland. AEA began its program in 1981 and is currently working in 19 countries across Asia, Africa and Europe. Over nearly 40 years, AEA has been working to ensure that every individual receives quality education that enables them to grow and thrive. Since its establishment, AEA has committed to the improvement of access to quality education for children around the world.
In Vietnam, AEA has been working in Vietnam since 2003 in 6 provinces of Vietnam, namely Khanh Hoa, Phu Yen, Thai Nguyen, Hoa Binh, Lai Chau and Lao Cai. AEA focuses on main interventions including Early Childcare and Education, Access and Quality of Education, and ILEAD – Initiative for Livelihood Education and Development
AEA Vietnam is seeking a qualified and experienced candidate for Consultant service for Video case studies production in Vietnam.
If you are interested in this position, send your CV and a proposal to Ms. Christine Redmond, email: email@example.com and Ms. Huong Tong in Vietnam, email: firstname.lastname@example.org by March 12th 2021.
Please be informed that only short-listed candidates will be contacted for further information and discussion. The recruitment process may end sooner if we find a suitable candidate to fill this position.
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
03/05/2021Làng trẻ em SOS Việt Nam
08/05/2021The U.S. Embassy
26/04/2021U.S. Consulate General in Ho Chi Minh City
30/04/2021Good Neighbors (GNI)
30/06/2021Green Climate Fund
06/05/2021Embassy of the Republic of Korea in Vietnam