- What are the existing capacities and resources of local CSOs in terms of supporting social and economic empowerment of vulnerable minority youth, their engagement and active participation in decision making and in the promotion of gender equality?
- How are the current situation of youth on unemployment, employment to guarantee income, soft and employability skills, gender equality practicing as well as their level of participation in public issues of the community in the project sites?
- How does above situation impact the youths’ social - economic empowerment and participation?
- How do the answers to the above questions vary among youth of different sexes (young women, men and non-binary gender identities)?
- What are the specific needs of target youth on building capacities about gender equality, employability, entrepreneurship knowledge and skills?
- Does the project need to improve the implementation plan and methods basing on the survey’s key findings? If yes, please describe in detail what the project need to improve on the survey report.
- What are the risks toward project interventions and results? How to mitigate these risks and how is the project risk mitigation plan?
- Qualitative and quantitative methods
- Sampling methodology
- Time schedule
- Description of tools (not the tools themselves)
- Have strong knowledge on children rights and youth issues and at least 10 years of experience in conducting studies, surveys, assessment and M&E related activities relating to children and youths, especially youths in mountainous areas, ethnic minority groups with proven records
- Legal registration organization/firm/institute.
- Able to allocate resource for a long term contract (up to 3 months)
- Key staff with advanced University Degree (Master) in international development, social sciences or a related discipline
- Key staff with excellent command of the English languages – both written and oral
- Some working experience with local governments, CSOs, business in start-up, employment and the socio-economic development of vulnerable minority youth, youths’ engagement and active participation in decision making and in the promotion of gender equality.
- Some working experience in Youth Employment, Gender Equality and non-of vulnerable children & youth in Vietnam
- Excellent skills in both qualitative and quantitative data analysis (Nvivo, Epidata, Stata).
- Familiar with developing survey using online form
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
27/06/2021Blue Dragon Children's Foundation
12/07/2021Preferred by Nature
30/06/2021Pacific Links Foundation