HealthBridge Canada is a non-profit, international organization that has been working since 1982 in Asia, Africa and the Americas. HealthBridge aims to identify and bridge the gap between needs and technologies, evidence and policies, and policies and practice. HealthBrigde has been working in Vietnam since 1995 focusing on Tobacco Control, Gender Equality, Reproductive Health, HIV/AIDS, Nutrition, Cancer and Liveable Cities.
Currently, under the Scaling Up Nutrition Civil Society Alliance (SUN CSA) Vietnam, HealthBridge Canada in Vietnam (HBV) is co-operated with Save the Children International to measure the effectiveness and sustainability of the intervention through the design and implementation of baseline and end-line evaluation the project “Scaling Up Nutrition (SUN) Initiatives to promote maternal and child health and nutrition (MCHN) practices for female workers in Hai Phong, Vietnam”. In general, this baseline/endline aims to measure the effectiveness and sustainability of the project intervention through the design and implementation of baseline and end-line evaluation. The study will use both quantitative and qualitative study methods.
Please refer to the attached ToR for more details.
If any national consultant is interested in this task, please submit your CV and a cover letter by OCTOBER 07, 2020 to Pham Thu Ha at email@example.com.Candidates have to confirm having received the recruitment information through the recruiting channel NGO Recruitment in the application letter for this position
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
22/01/2021Center for Community Health Research and Development (CCRD)
28/02/2021Center for Community Health Research and Development (CCRD)
28/01/2021U.S. Embassy Hanoi