- To increase equal access to opportunities for learning and development of ethnic minority children;
- To enhance voice and participation of children in education through responsive school governance.
- Situation of school governance in Vietnam: Good practices and gaps of school governance in Vietnam including policies, practices, capacity and engagement of stakeholders in governance process;
- Assessment of existing models of school governance in other countries that can be learnt from basing on analysis of their relevance, effectiveness, efficiency, sustainability and possibility of application in the context of Vietnam;
- Recommendations both in terms of project interventions and policies in general.
- Be practical, applicable and easy to use for targeted audiences as mentioned above;
- Use simple language that is understandable;
- Where relevant, use pictures and diagrams to support and explain for written text.
- The consultant(s) will work closely with project staff and stakeholders to understand requirements and agree on specific work in order to produce a good product;
- The consultant(s) will be provided related documents and support from project staffs during their work;
- The consultant(s) will keep regular communication with project staff during their work;
- Regarding necessary for and relevance with the development of handbook on school governance, the consultant(s) may propose additional contents and work, then search for agreement from AEA before conducting any activity.
- Vietnamese citizen with graduate degree in social science, sociology, development studies or other relevant disciplines;
- Excellent knowledge and experience in conducting both quantitative and qualitative research/surveys;
- At least 5 years of continuous professional experience in development sector and/or education sector; experience with children in Vietnam is an asset;
- Have experience in doing research and/or developing handbook/guideline particularly on basic education, school governance/governance, child rights and participation;
- Proven experience and skills in working with local communities and authorities, especially in ethnic minority and difficult areas.
- Sign consultant contract and agree on implementation plan: January 2020
- Develop tools, methodology and outlines January 2020 Field research in Hoa Binh and another province (to be decided later): February 2020
- 1st draft of research: April 2020
- 1st draft of policy brief: April 2020
- 1st draft of handbook: May 2020
- Revised/final drafts after integrating comments and feedback from AEA and project stakeholders: June 2020
- (1) updated curriculum vitae;
- (2) expression of interest of not more than 02 pages, outlining how the consultant(s) meets the selection criteria;
- (3) a proposal for the mission including tentative time frame, methodologies, product outlines, personnel, and others;
- (4) example(s) of recent similar work done by the consultant(s); and
- (5) estimated budget proposal including consultancy fee, and other reimbursable costs
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
25/05/2021Save the Children International
28/05/2021Good Neighbors International in Vietnam (GNI)
31/05/2021Good Neighbors International in Vietnam (GNI)
21/05/2021IC - VVAF
20/05/2021Climate Change Working Group - WWF