Save the Children’s vision is a world in which every child attains the right to survival, protection, development and participation. Our mission is to inspire breakthroughs in the way the world treats children, and to achieve immediate and lasting change in their lives.
Save the Children started our work in Vietnam in 1990, and implements programs in the key thematic areas: Education, Health and Nutrition, Child Protection, Child Rights and Governance, Child Poverty, Disaster Risk Reduction (DRR) and Emergency Response.
At present, Vietnam Country Office has programs in 20 out of 63 provinces in Vietnam. Save the Children in Vietnam continues to develop innovative programming that reflects the overall strategic goal of measurably improving the survival, health, protection and development of Vietnam’s poorest children by strengthening the capacity of women and children, caring adults, communities and partner organizations.
Save the Children is committed to ensuring that all our personnel and programmes are absolutely safe for children.
Child Safeguarding positioning statement:
We need to keep children safe so our selection process, which includes rigorous background checks, reflects our commitment to the protection of children from abuse.
All employees are expected to carry out their duties in accordance with our global anti-harassment policy.
We are looking for a Vietnamese national for:
Vacancy: Consultant to conduct ToT Training
Location: Ho Chi Minh
- Prepare training agenda including content and methods based on the Employability Skills training manual of SCI;
- Prepare assessment on training need before and after the training;
- Delivery a 3-day TOT course to teachers from vocational school in the 1st week or 2nd week in Jan 2020 in Dong Nai and a 3-day training TOT course in the 2nd week or 3rd week in Feb 2020 in Can Tho;
- Submit a report after finishing each training course including his/her feedbacks regarding the trainees’ performance and recommendations on best approaches to youth training.
- University degree or above;
- Have at least 3 years’ working experience in soft skills and employability skills training to youth;
- Working experience in vocational training school and college;
- Experienced in participatory training methods;
- Experienced and skills in organizing games in training;
- Experienced in conducting training of trainer.
- Two courses of the 3-days TOT training;
- At least 80% of the trainees understand the content and TOT training methodology in the Employability Skill training manual by SCI. (through entrance and final tests);
- At least 60% trainees applied the methods and content in their trainings to the target group of youth;
- One report per course with specific assessment for individual trainees and recommendations for them on methods to best conduct their trainings to youth.
The closing date for application is 5pm on 06 January 2020. Applications will be treated in confidence. Due to the volume of applications we receive, only short-listed candidates will be contacted and CVs cannot be returned.
Save the Children is an equal opportunities employer. Our selection processes reflect our commitment to the protection of children from abuse, and our people are as diverse as the challenge we face. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of age, disability, HIV/AIDS status, race, national origin, religion, or sexual orientation.Candidates have to confirm having received the recruitment information through the recruiting channel NGO Recruitment in the application letter for this position
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
25/05/2021Save the Children International
28/05/2021Good Neighbors International in Vietnam (GNI)
31/05/2021Good Neighbors International in Vietnam (GNI)
21/05/2021IC - VVAF
20/05/2021Climate Change Working Group - WWF