Save the Children’s vision is a world in which every child attains the right to survival, protection, development and participation. Our mission is to inspire breakthroughs in the way the world treats children, and to achieve immediate and lasting change in their lives.
Save the Children started our work in Vietnam in 1990, and implements programs in the key thematic areas: Education, Health and Nutrition, Child Protection, Child Rights and Governance, Child Poverty, Disaster Risk Reduction (DRR) and Emergency Response. At present, Vietnam Country Office has programs in 20 out of 63 provinces in Vietnam.
Save the Children in Vietnam continues to develop innovative programming that reflects the overall strategic goal of measurably improving the survival, health, protection and development of Vietnam’s poorest children by strengthening the capacity of women and children, caring adults, communities and partner organizations.
Save the Children is committed to ensuring that all our personnel and programmes are absolutely safe for children.
Child Safeguarding positioning statement:
We need to keep children safe so our selection process, which includes rigorous background checks, reflects our commitment to the protection of children from abuse.
All employees are expected to carry out their duties in accordance with our global anti-harassment policy.
We are looking for a Vietnamese national for:
- Vacancy: Consultant to produce video clips for Health and Nutrition Program
- Location: Hanoi
- To produce 2 educational videos (approximately 3-4 minutes/video)
- The first clip is about oral health education with most-updated knowledge and clear guidance on how to brush teeth correctly according to the updated recommendations from Ministry of Health and Viet Nam Ondoto-Stomatology Association Dental Association.
- The second clip is hand washing education in accordance with the most updated guidelines from Ministry of Health.
- Main target audience is children from 4 – 10 years old (kindergarten, primary school). Extended use for secondary school students.
- These video content should deliver below essential information in a language and art style that is relevant and appealing to the target audiences
- Handwashing/ tooth brushing steps
- Key occasions for tooth brushing/ handwashing.
- The video should include both the animated characters and particular students, teachers and/or parents in project schools practicing tooth brushing/hand washing.
Sample video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=imS7wVj86l4
- Videos should be voiced over with English subtitle and sign languages so that students with disabilities (vision-impaired and hearing-impaired students) could access.
Main competencies required:
Good English skills, experience in translating letters
Careful and hard-working
Good computer skills, including MS Office
High sense of responsibility
Specific tasks and tentative timeline; Deliverables; and other information:
As per attached TOR
Financial proposal includes costs for personnel (team members), equipment and other required costs. Please note that accommodation and travel costs will be covered by Save the Children.
Updated creative portfolio including relevant creative development work and qualifications with at least 02 example of past materials (videos featuring children, etc.) or creative ads productions designed and produced by the consultant team.
Please send your application package to Vietnam.HR@savethechildren.org to apply.
The closing date for application is 5pm on 30 March 2020. Applications will be treated in confidence. Due to the volume of applications we receive, only short-listed candidates will be contacted and CVs cannot be returned.
Save the Children is an equal opportunities employer. Our selection processes reflect our commitment to the protection of children from abuse, and our people are as diverse as the challenge we face. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of age, disability, HIV/AIDS status, race, national origin, religion, or sexual orientation.
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
All year roundWinrock International
11/12/2020World Vision International – Vietnam (WVV)
11/12/2020British Chamber of Commerce Vietnam (BritCham Vietnam)
25/12/2020The World Bank
25/12/2020Save the Children
15/12/2020World Wildlife Fund (WWF) - Vietnam
06/12/2020Aide Et Action International (AEAI)