UNDP and MARD are looking for a team of national experts to undertake an Assessment on the potentials for a green and sustainable shrimp supply chain in Bac Lieu Province and propose roadmap to support smallholder shrimp farmers and traders in the Province in transforming their production and business toward low-carbon and sustainable practices in the next 5 years.
To undertake the work, a group of 04 consultants will be mobilized by UNDP and MARD in carrying out the activities, including
- Team Leader (TL) – Expert on climate change value chain analysis, economic and policy analysis (40 days);
- Team member 1 (TM1): Expert on sustainable aquaculture extension, including shrimp extension, shrimp production chain technologies, shrimp standards and qualification (25 days)
- Team member 2 (TM2): Expert on sustainable business planning and management (25 days);
- Team member 3 (TM3): Consultant on qualification infrastructure, traceability, trade requirements, e-commerce and possible agricultural digitalization (25 days)
The results of this study will be a key foundation for the project in piloting several project interventions in the next 3 years in transforming a targeted shrimp-rice land use region into a pioneer climate responsible agricultural region in Bac Lieu.
This will also inform the shrimp businesses in Bac Lieu in specific and in the Mekong delta in general, on options to improve its domestic market access as well as its upward linkages to international markets and integration into new green and sustainable shrimp supply chains, particularly in the context of Viet Nam EU FTA.
The four consultants will work together in a team. The scope of work and the tasks required to carry out the assignment by each consultant will be specified in attached TOR.
The selection will be on a competitive basis and will comply with UNDP procurement regulations.
Interested offerors are invited to submit Letter of Interest and Availability, CVs, financial proposals and 2 sample reports following guidance in the Procurement Notice to:
UNDP Viet Nam
304 Kim Ma, Ha Noi, Viet Nam
Direct: (+84 24) 38500283
with notification by email (without attachment) to: firstname.lastname@example.org that the bidder has submitted proposal.
UNDP will not be responsible for the missing of proposal if the bidder does not send notification email to above address.
Deadline for submission: 23.59hrs., 13 September 2020 (Ha Noi time).
We look forward to receiving your proposal by the above deadline.Candidates have to confirm having received the recruitment information through the recruiting channel NGO Recruitment in the application letter for this position
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
29/01/2021Làng Trẻ Em SOS
05/02/2021SOS Children's Villages Vietnam
29/01/2021Save Vietnam's Wildlife (SVW)
08/02/2021Save the Children
01/02/2021Micro-finance and Community Development Institute
30/01/2021Micro-finance and Community Development Institute
25/01/2021Center for Development and Integration (CDI)
31/01/2021USAID LinkSME Project
25/01/2021Save the Children