Towards Transparency (TT) is seeking a consultancy service (Individual(s), organization or company) to compile the integrity teaching guide.
Please refer to the attached TOR for more details.
CONSULTANCY OBJECTIVEThe overall objective of the consultancy is to lead the compilation of the Integrity Teaching Guide (ITG) to produce the first version of the guide by October 2021. The ITG should meet the following (but not limited to) requirements:
- Provide core knowledge on integrity and AC that users should convey to their students, based on the insights from the desk review and consultation with different stakeholders.
- Provide innovative and suitable teaching methods to help users convey lessons effectively to their students, using the Experiential Learning Cycle (ELC) approach where suitable.
- Presented in a systemic, clear, and user-friendly way so users can easily use it.
SCOPE OF WORKThe consultant(s) is expected to work on the following tasks: 1. Conduct needs assessments
- Conduct a needs assessment to understand VISers and Vietnamese teachers’ opportunities and challenges in teaching integrity/AC.
- Survey youths to understand their expectations and challenges when studying integrity/AC.
- Support TT in forming a core group of ITG contributors, including VIS lecturers and other governance and AC experts.
- Meet with the group and facilitate discussions to propose/draft the outline and content of the ITG and assign writing tasks among members.
- Coordinate the writing process to make sure members deliver their work.
- Compile members’ work to produce the first draft of the ITG.
- Support TT in organizing a stakeholder’s consultation and validation workshop to present the draft innovative ITG to relevant stakeholders, including the end users.
- Support TT in sending the draft of ITG for external reviews.
- Compile and address all feedback to finalize the first version of the ITG.
SELECTION CRITERIAThe consultant(s) can be an individual, a team of individuals, an organization, or a company. The consultant(s) is expected to have:
- At least 5 years of experience in compiling similar guides/manuals for educational purposes.
- Availability and commitment to deliver the service with the highest responsibility from January to October 2021 (flexible hours during 10 months).
- Proven experience in proofreading, copyediting, and making editorial judgment.
- Experience and strong interest in the topics of integrity, transparency, and AC.
- Experience and passion for education for change, especially for Vietnamese youth.
- Familiarity with TT’s youth work, especially VIS is a strong advantage.
- Experience with Experiential Learning Cycle (ELC) method is an advantage.
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills, superb verbal and writing skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Fluency in English is an advantage.
Please email your application package to: email@example.com by 3 January, 2021 with “Consultant for ITG” in the subject line.⇨ A cover letter describing your motivation and qualifications for the assignment, as well as commitment to deliver the service. ⇨ Curriculum vitae detailing past experiences that are relevant to the job. ⇨ Proposed consultancy cost, including number of days needed for each task and rate Kênh kiến thức kỹ năng, phát triển bản thân, hướng nghiệp, blog nhân sự
Việc làm tại các tổ chức phi chính phủ - NGO Recruitment
- Website: https://ngorecruitment.org/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ngorecruitment_vn
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/ngorecruitment
- Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/VieclamPhichinhphu
- Youtube: http://bit.ly/Youtube_NGORecruitment
Monitoring, Evaluation, Research & Learning Lead – Counter Trafficking in Persons (CTIP) Vietnam (WVV)
Thực Tập Sinh Phòng Văn Hoá - Thông Tin (Đại Sứ Quán Hoa Kỳ)
Senior Finance ManagerAIP Foundation
Just Energy Transition Partnership Delivery Lead, HEO (British Embassy)British Embassy
Consultant/Consultancy team (WVV)WVV
LE4 Finance and HR Officer (Australian Embassy)Australian Embassy
Program Intern (part-time) (PSI)PSI
MEAL Coordinator (Save the Children)Save the Children
National Migration Health Consultant (IOM)IOM
Temporary Area Program Sponsorship Falicitator (WVV)WVV
Communications Manager, USAID Saving Threatened Wildlife (USAID STW) (WWF)WWF
Community forest consultant in Quang Nam Province (RECOFTC)RECOFTC
Communications Intern (maximum 6 months) (Hagar)Hagar
Project Officer on Competition and Consumer Protection (GIZ)GIZ
Child Protection and Education Collaborator (GNI)GNI
Sector Leader Energy (SNV)SNV
Trợ Lý Dự Án Full-time (Viện Nghiên cứu phát triển cộng đồng ACDC)ACDC
Consultancy services at GIZ (GIZ)GIZ
Monitoring, Evaluation, Research & Learning Lead – Counter Trafficking in Persons (CTIP) Vietnam (WVV)WVV
Communication and Event Intern (MSD)MSD