Towards Transparency (TT) is seeking a consultancy service (Individual(s), organization or company) to compile the integrity teaching guide.
Please refer to the attached TOR for more details.
The overall objective of the consultancy is to lead the compilation of the Integrity Teaching Guide (ITG) to produce the first version of the guide by October 2021. The ITG should meet the following (but not limited to) requirements:
- Provide core knowledge on integrity and AC that users should convey to their students, based on the insights from the desk review and consultation with different stakeholders.
- Provide innovative and suitable teaching methods to help users convey lessons effectively to their students, using the Experiential Learning Cycle (ELC) approach where suitable.
- Presented in a systemic, clear, and user-friendly way so users can easily use it.
SCOPE OF WORK
The consultant(s) is expected to work on the following tasks:
1. Conduct needs assessments
- Conduct a needs assessment to understand VISers and Vietnamese teachers’ opportunities and challenges in teaching integrity/AC.
- Survey youths to understand their expectations and challenges when studying integrity/AC.
2. Conduct a desk review
Conduct a desk review of existing integrity teaching reference materials in Vietnam and abroad to inform areas where the ITG should focus on with added values and how it can be best used.
3. Coordinate the drafting of the ITG
- Support TT in forming a core group of ITG contributors, including VIS lecturers and other governance and AC experts.
- Meet with the group and facilitate discussions to propose/draft the outline and content of the ITG and assign writing tasks among members.
- Coordinate the writing process to make sure members deliver their work.
- Compile members’ work to produce the first draft of the ITG.
4. Finalize the ITG
- Support TT in organizing a stakeholder’s consultation and validation workshop to present the draft innovative ITG to relevant stakeholders, including the end users.
- Support TT in sending the draft of ITG for external reviews.
- Compile and address all feedback to finalize the first version of the ITG.
The consultant(s) can be an individual, a team of individuals, an organization, or a company. The
consultant(s) is expected to have:
- At least 5 years of experience in compiling similar guides/manuals for educational purposes.
- Availability and commitment to deliver the service with the highest responsibility from January to October 2021 (flexible hours during 10 months).
- Proven experience in proofreading, copyediting, and making editorial judgment.
- Experience and strong interest in the topics of integrity, transparency, and AC.
- Experience and passion for education for change, especially for Vietnamese youth.
- Familiarity with TT’s youth work, especially VIS is a strong advantage.
- Experience with Experiential Learning Cycle (ELC) method is an advantage.
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills, superb verbal and writing skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Fluency in English is an advantage.
Please email your application package to: firstname.lastname@example.org by 3 January, 2021 with “Consultant for ITG” in the subject line.
⇨ A cover letter describing your motivation and qualifications for the assignment, as well as
commitment to deliver the service.
⇨ Curriculum vitae detailing past experiences that are relevant to the job.
⇨ Proposed consultancy cost, including number of days needed for each task and rateCandidates have to confirm having received the recruitment information through the recruiting channel NGO Recruitment in the application letter for this position
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
31/01/2021USAID Learns/Social Impact
31/01/2021USAID Learns/Social Impact
07/02/2021Foundation of Youth Empowerment
28/02/2021The World Bank
09/02/2021Center for Community Health Research and Development (CCRD)
04/02/2021SOS Children's Villages Vietnam