Background of consultancy assignment/ project
WWF was one of the first International non-government organizations working in Vietnam. In 1985, WWF began working on a national conservation strategy and since then has worked closely with the Vietnamese Government on a diverse range of environment issues and implemented field activities across the country. Find out more at http://vietnam.panda.org/
WWF-Vietnam is starting a new Corporate Renewable Energy Program. Under this program, WWF-Vietnam is exploring opportunities to accelerate the corporate sector’s uptake of renewable energy solutions, particularly solar rooftop. This program provides the opportunity for WWF-Vietnam to leverage off its unique value proposition as Vietnam’s leading international NGO working with the corporate sector on Renewable Energy (RE).
WWF-Vietnam is seeking (a) Consultant(s) to implement a Feasibility Study on the bankability of rooftop solar application to factories/buildings in the Commercial & Industrial (C&I) sector in Hue and Danang cities. Please refer to the attached ToR for details.
Objectives of the consultancy
The Feasibility Study is conducted to understand the feasibility and bankability of C&I sector for solar rooftop installation and to find opportunities for solar rooftop acceleration in C&I sector in Hue & Dang cities. It also provides the vital information base for overall renewable energy mapping to identify key areas/sectors which are technically and financially available for solar rooftop in Hue and Da Nang City. The selected consultant will contribute to WWF’s endeavor to develop solar map in industries in central of Vietnam and further engage in WWF’s future RE activities.
- Perform by a group (2-3 people) or independently (1 person)
- At least 7 years’ experience in energy sector/renewable energy; good understanding of current energy using status of enterprise sector, buildings, etc
- Good understanding of government policies, legal framework to promote the development of renewable energy; practical application of solar PV on rooftop in Central area and other provinces in Vietnam;
- Good relationship and network working with relevant partners at the province, district and city in Hue & Danang would be an advantage;
- Master degree in science of technology such as energy, electrical, electronic, economics, environment;
- Profound understanding of energy issues, especially perspectives about energy efficiency and renewable energy in private sectors in Vietnam.
1. Proposal Cover Letter signed by a person authorised to sign on behalf of the Offeror; 2. CV & Summary of relevant experience and projects; 3. Technical Approach/Proposal for completing the deliverables; 4. Work plan 5. Financial proposal
How to apply
All proposals must clearly indicate the tender reference: “Ref. 17: Implementation a Feasibility Study on technical & financial potentials of Commercial & Industrial Sector for solar rooftop deployment in Hue & Danang” and send via email: email@example.com
The deadline for proposal submission is at 10 AM 17th December 2019.
Late bids will be declared invalid.
“WWF is an equal opportunity employer and committed to having a diverse workforce.”Candidates have to confirm having received the recruitment information through the recruiting channel NGO Recruitment in the application letter for this position
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
25/05/2021Save the Children International
28/05/2021Good Neighbors International in Vietnam (GNI)
31/05/2021Good Neighbors International in Vietnam (GNI)
21/05/2021IC - VVAF
20/05/2021Climate Change Working Group - WWF