Save the Children’s vision is a world in which every child attains the right to survival, protection, development and participation. Our mission is to inspire breakthroughs in the way the world treats children, and to achieve immediate and lasting change in their lives.
Save the Children started our work in Vietnam in 1990, and implements programs in the key thematic areas: Education, Health and Nutrition, Child Protection, Child Rights and Governance, Child Poverty, Disaster Risk Reduction (DRR) and Emergency Response. At present, Vietnam Country Office has programs in 20 out of 63 provinces in Vietnam.
Save the Children in Vietnam continues to develop innovative programming that reflects the overall strategic goal of measurably improving the survival, health, protection and development of Vietnam’s poorest children by strengthening the capacity of women and children, caring adults, communities and partner organizations.
Save the Children is committed to ensuring that all our personnel and programmes are absolutely safe for children.
Child Safeguarding positioning statement:
We need to keep children safe so our selection process, which includes rigorous background checks, reflects our commitment to the protection of children from abuse.
All employees are expected to carry out their duties in accordance with our global anti-harassment policy.
We are looking for a Vietnamese national for:
- Vacancy: Consultant(s) to transcribe indepth interview, a part of the Endline Evaluation – “Skills to Succeed” Project
- Location: HCM
1. Consultant’s roles and responsibilities
- Transcribe the tape record into text type fully and accurately.
- Permanently delete all recordings after handing over to SC successfully.
- Explain any question about the recordings to SC if needed.
2. SC’s responsibilities
- Provide the tapes of in-deepth interviews;
- Provide a training on Save the Children’s Child Safeguarding and Data Protection policies
3. Expected Deliverables
- Transcribe 80 records (60 mins/tape) into text type on Microsoft Word software.
- Format of each page include:
- Paper Size A4, Orientation Portrait, Margin Normal
- Font Times New Roman, size 12, line spacing 1.5mm, justified.
4. Consultant’s qualification
- Good skills on using MS Officer
- Having experience in transcribing tape recordings.
- Honestly, high sense of responsibility and work ethic.
5. Reporting line: Pham Thi Hong Van – MEAL Officer.
6. Duration and location
- Duration: from W4 November to W3 December 2020. Detail timeframe will be agreed between SC and consultant 5 days before implementation.
- Location: work from home.
The closing date for application is 5pm on 03rd December, 2020. Applications will be treated in confidence. Due to the volume of applications we receive, only short-listed candidates will be contacted and CVs cannot be returned.
Save the Children is an equal opportunities employer. Our selection processes reflect our commitment to the protection of children from abuse, and our people are as diverse as the challenge we face. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of age, disability, HIV/AIDS status, race, national origin, religion, or sexual orientation.
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
03/01/2021International Crisis Group
31/12/2020Save The Children
Consultant(s) to Conduct Stakeholder and Value Chain Analysis of Sand Value Chain in the Vietnamese Mekong DeltaWWF
11/12/2020CERN - European Organization for Nuclear Research
All year roundWinrock International
11/12/2020World Vision International – Vietnam (WVV)
11/12/2020British Chamber of Commerce Vietnam (BritCham Vietnam)