VVOB – education for development is a non-profit development organisation working towards inclusive quality education in nine countries in Africa, Asia and South America. Through capacity development of ministries of education, we?strengthen the professional development of teachers and school leaders in a sustainable way.
VVOB is contracting a service provider for the job of developing a mobile app (together with a web app) and with a service provider for the job of designing VVOB’s Moodle website and an e-learning course on Moodle.
To manage the two IT development projects which requires specific technical skills to ensure the quality of the products, VVOB is seeking a skillful consultant with an expertise in managing the development of web/mobile app, designing a Moodle website and developing an e-course.
Location: Online and/or offline if applicable
Scope of the consultancy
The consultant is expected to coordinate the technical components of 2 IT projects:
- POM Mobile app development
- Design of a Moodle website and a self-guided POM online course
Major tasks are the following:
- Join meetings with VVOB staff and the two external service providers to discuss the IT development tasks, act on behalf of VVOB to work with both service providers to guarantee the timely and qualitative execution of the IT development projects, in close coordination with VVOB staff in charge.
- Identify any technical issues arising during the development of these IT products and offer advice/ recommendations to ensure the highest quality of products and avoid delays.
- Undertake all technical steps to ensure that the service providers meet VVOB’s requirements and needs, including steps of design, development, test and initial operation, guarantee, and any other tasks described in the agreement with the two service providers.
Application requirements (How to apply)
VVOB invites the consultants that meet the eligibility criteria to submit a clear and elaborate proposal with following requirements:
- Company’s profile - if applicable
- A CV proven backgrounds, skills, and experience (compulsory),
- A consultancy rate, PIT included (compulsory),
- Any other documents to prove your qualifications (preferred).
Deadline for submission: by 29 September 2021, (12pm VNT)
Please read the full Terms of Reference in the attachment.
16/11/2021Blue Dragon Children's Foundation
03/11/2021Làng Trẻ Em SOS Việt Nam
05/11/2021UNIDO - United Nations Industrial Development Organization
11/11/2021The International Center (IC)
31/10/2021Clinton Health Access Initiative (CHAI)
04/11/2021Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD)
12/11/2021The U.S. Embassy Hanoi
01/11/2021Development and Policies Research Center - DEPOCEN
15/11/2021World Health Organization (WHO)
31/10/2021The World Bank
All year round