📍 ABOUT LIN
Founded in 2009, LIN Center for Community Development is a not-for-profit organization. We envision equal access to social and economic opportunities and an improved quality of life for all (irrespective of age, race, gender, ethnicity, origin, etc..). Through grants, technical support and networking, LIN helps local nonprofit organizations (NPOs) and philanthropists (skilled volunteers and donors) to strengthen and grow so they can fulfill their potential as vehicles for sustainable development, poverty alleviation and citizen participation.
📍 POSITION DESCRIPTION
LIN Center for Community Development is seeking a high-caliber candidate for the position of Content Writer cum Marcom Executive. The person’s primary responsibility is to develop content in both Vietnamese and English that accurately reflects the organization\'s ideals to achieve its content goals. An effective writer works independently and consistently meets deadlines. Besides, this position also requires a can-do attitude candidate to deliver Marcom tasks including and not limited to planning, execution the marcom campaign to support the organization’s objectives and to pursue the common results.
- Produce well-researched content on the topics related to Corporate Social Responsibility, Responsible Business, Social Impact and Cross-sector Collaboration, Philanthropy, social content, script for video, podcast, talkshow, etc… (combining online sources, interviews and studies) for publication online and in print in collaboration with media partners.
- Organize writing schedules to complete drafts of content or finished projects within deadlines.
- Utilize industry best practices and familiarity with the organization\'s mission to inspire ideas and content.
- Develop and follow an editorial calendar, collaborating with other members of the content production team to ensure timely delivery of materials.
- Develop related content for multiple platforms, such as websites, online & print magazines, email marketing, product descriptions, videos, blogs and social media channels.
- Monitor and analyze the performance of key performance indicators (KPIs) to offer suggestions for improvement.
- Use search engine optimization (SEO) strategies in writing to maximize the online visibility of a website in search results.
- Be an active member of the team in brainstorming new campaign ideas and hand-on on the planning & execution including and not limited to current programs, new events, press conferences, fundraising activities, etc.
- 15 annual leaves, 12 paid sick leave
- 13th month salary (based LIN’s financial capacity and staff’s performance)
- Annual health checkup
- Bao Viet Health Insurance
- Training budget for each level
For full CV, please visit this link https://bit.ly/3HDoyIV
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
📍 Deadline 20 Feb 2022.
Address: 63A Nguyễn Cừ, Phường Thảo Điền, Quận 2, TP HCM
20/05/2022Save the Children
23/05/2022HelpAge International tại Việt Nam
24/05/2022Save the Children
25/05/2022Save the Children
20/05/2022Save the Children
25/05/2022Trung tâm Nghiên cứu Môi trường và Cộng đồng
23/05/2022The VinaCapital Foundation (VCF)
15/06/2022Embassy of Denmark in Vietnam
20/05/2022Fauna & Flora International
19/05/2022The Alliance of Bioversity International and CIAT