Job Opening: Coordinator
Office: Hanoi, Vietnam
Type of employment: Fixed-term Contract
Hours of Work: Five days a week, 8am-12pm and 1 pm-5pm
Benefits: Annual Leave, social insurance, regular attendance bonus, annual bonus, relevant training session, etc.
Responsible for managing several projects in sphere of education, child/youth right and protection, and social networking in order to achieve project goal, objectives and targets. Besides that, we are looking for a coordinator who understand how to support the design of project proposals and works with local authority, provide technical, project and financial management and manage a network of experts and/or partners.
- Bachelor degree in relevant subject such as social work, sociology, international relations, public health, etc. department.
- Minimum 1-2 years’ work experience at an INGO/NGO/NPO is preferred.
- Projects management skill: Maintain and monitor project plans to meet our targets.
- Finance management skill: Ensure project budgets and expenditures under well control. Besides that, comply with TFCF internal procedure as well as requirements from donors.
- Word processing and paperwork skill: File management, archiving, office software and data recording skill.
- Language ability: Fluency in speaking, reading, listening and writing skill in English and good sense of Vietnamese.
- Network resource capacity: Connecting the resource project needed and ensuring that the network has the resource it needs to impact.
- To the environment: Be concerned the situation in Vietnam and the world; grasp and analysis of events and policies, especially for children’s rights, INGO policies, international development trends and SDGs issues. And immediately give supervisors situation analysis and suggestions.
- To the interaction: Communicate effectively; share information among others to reach a common understanding. Allow informed decision-making as a basis for coordination as well as quick and effective performance across the organization; be proactive in communicating and keeps the needs of the receiver in mind in particular internal and external stakeholders and clients; follow up on communications; engage in constructive 2-way feedback; listen actively and consult others as required before communicating.
- To the assignment: Set high standards for quality of work; monitor and maintain quality of work; work in a methodical and orderly way; consistently achieve project goals; focus on the needs and satisfaction of internal and external stakeholders; accepts and tackles demanding goals with enthusiasm.
- To the operation: Emphasize the rights of beneficiaries; adhere to service quality; possess the ability to discuss/question partners, government agencies and other organizations; and possess the ability to act, negotiate and resolve conflicts. Perform the highest standard to ensure child right in accordance with TFCF mission and vision.
- Work full-time and Commit to the job for at least two years.
- Ability to travel locally, regionally and/or internationally.
- Be energetic self-starter with resilience, fast pace, interpersonal skills.
- License for motorbike and possess own transport.
Apply for the Position
Submit all following documents to Office Administrative Associate Huynh Hai Yen (Ms.) before 15th October, 2020, at 23:59.
- TFCF VN Application for Employment (annex)
- Scanned University Diploma/Certificate of graduation, and transcript for fresh graduates.
- Letter of recommendation (Provided by the last job direct supervisor and university teacher)
- General medical examination report within 6 months.
- A Copy of Driver License (Front and Back)
- A Copy of ID (Front and Back)
Office Administrative Associate, Huynh Hai Yen (Ms) Tel:(+84) 28-3547 0229
Working time: 08:00-12:00&13:00-17:00, Mon-Fri
Subject: [TFCF – 092020] Coordinator – Fullname
- The interview and written test date: 20th or 21st October, 2020. You will be informed via email while interview agenda is scheduled, plus, we will not accept video interviews.
- Time: Interview will be conducted in accordance with notification agenda. If you need to adjust, please do not hesitate to contact our Office Administrative Associate immediately.
- Interview location: Room 10B1, DC Building 144 Doi Can, Doi Can Ward, Ba Dinh district, Ha Noi city (TFCF VN Hanoi office)
- Tel: 0776186526
- Date of result: Predetermined before end of October. We will only notify the interview results via email to those who are qualified. Therefore, please ensure your email address’s function and correctness.
- Kênh tài chính, chứng khoán việt nam
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
02/11/2020Samaritan’s Purse International Relief (SPIR)
26/10/2020Quỹ Hỗ trợ Phát triển Thanh niên (FYE)
31/10/2020Quỹ Hỗ trợ Phát triển Thanh niên (FYE)
31/10/2020Quỹ Hỗ trợ Phát triển Thanh niên (FYE)
31/10/2020Woolcock Institute of Medical Research
01/11/2020Save Vietnam's Wildlife