Samaritan’s Purse is a Christian humanitarian organization providing aid to hurting people around the world. With a sustainable history working in Vietnam, Samaritan’s Purse has developed strong relationships with partners to conduct projects in 6 sectors: health, WASH, education, protection, livelihood and relief. Samaritan's Purse in Vietnam is a Christian nonprofit organization. Candidates having working experience in a similar kind of organization will be an advantage.
Samaritan’s Purse in Vietnam’s projects are being implemented in Hanoi, Quang Nam, the central province of Vietnam, Tra Vinh, the south of Vietnam and across the northern provinces of Lao Cai, Yen Bai and Lai Chau where the majority of people are from ethnic minority groups, often the most vulnerable or marginalized sections of the population.
- Position Title: COR Project Independent Collaborator
- Number of vacancies: 01
- Position Duration: September 2023 – March 31, 2024
- Duty Station: Hanoi with frequent travel to project locations
- Reports To: COR Project Manager
- Application Deadline: 15/8/ 2023
Community Outreach and Response (COR) Project Independent Collaborator will participate in preparing, implementing and monitoring the project activities in the project sites.
- Working time: 16 days/month on average
- Service Fee: 600,000 VND/working day in Hanoi and when travelling overnight to project locations.
- Paid meals by allowance.
- Provided with the accommodation and transportation when traveling to project locations.
- Provided with 200,000 VND per month in phone credits when working at least 10 days per month.
Check the quality and counting of goods entering the warehouse.
Manage and evaluate the quantity of goods in the warehouse when importing and exporting.
Assist in the coordination of packing and logistics activities.
Involve in packing of shoeboxes.
Process and analyze the numer students of each schools and number of shoebox gifts.
Participate in giving shoeboxes gifts to students.
Collect information and data. Write and submit report, quotes, impact story to Project Manager according to deadlines.
Prepare logistics and support to organize the trainings of COR
Prepare logistics and assist in coordination of disaster relief activities where Samaritan's Purse has relief operations.
- Graduated College or higher related to Social and logistic.
- Experience related to training and conduct the communication events.
- Good communication, especially in public.
- Have a good-skills in using the Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Being able to work independently.
- High level of integrity; diligence, progressive spirit, flexibility and good teamwork.
How to Apply
Please note that Applications will be treated in confidence and cannot be returned, only candidates invited to an interview will be contacted.Please find the attached file here.
To respond to this opportunity, please send your CV or Samaritan's Purse Application form to firstname.lastname@example.org referencing “COR Project IC Opportunity” in the subject title.Application Deadline: August 15, 2023. Kênh kiến thức kỹ năng, phát triển bản thân, hướng nghiệp, blog nhân sự
US Consulate HCMC
06/10/2023Save the Children
11/10/2023Humanitarian Services for Children of Vietnam (HSCV)
04/10/2023Save the Children
15/10/2023US Embassy Hanoi