Catholic Relief Services (CRS) Viet Nam is looking for the position of Country Manager with details requirements in the attached TOR.
- Master’s degree in international development, International Relations, Social Sciences or a related field.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience managing high value relief and development programs. Experience in complex development settings preferred.
- Experience working with the Vietnamese government at national and provincial levels
- Demonstrated experience successfully managing high-value projects from multiple international donors, including USAID, DFID, and UN agencies; knowledge of relevant donor regulations.
- Experience engaging partners and strengthening partnerships.
- Staff management experience and abilities that are conducive to a learning environment.
- Ability to represent the agency at high levels.
- Experience in MS Office package (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio), Web Conferencing Applications, and information and budget management systems.
- Strong strategic, analytical, systems thinking, and problem-solving skills, with capacity to see the big picture and ability to make sound judgment and decisions.
- Very good relations management abilities. Ability to relate to people at all levels internally and externally.
- Team leadership abilities.
- Strong communications and presentation skills.
- Proactive, resourceful, solutions-oriented and results-oriented.
Individuals interested in this job are invited to submit your applications via email to Catholic Relief Services at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications in English should include:
- Curriculum Vitae with name and contact information of three references
- Application Letter
- Copies of degrees, certificates
Deadline for submission: 21st September 2021.
03/10/2021British Embassy Hanoi
Mid-level Training Consultants for Mothers and Aunts to Meet the Asian Program Framework and Trainees' CapabilitiesSOS Vietnam
22/09/2021Save the Children
30/09/2021Action to the Community Development Institute (ACDC)
26/09/2021U.S. Embassy in Hanoi
Consultancy service for Baseline Study of Project "Greening Red Cross and Red Crescent Disaster Risk Reduction: Saving Lives through Working with Nature"American Red Cross
10/10/2021U.S. Embassy in Hanoi
24/09/2021American Red Cross
30/09/2021American Red Cross