The Fred Hollows Foundation is an international development organization with a very clear purpose: to make sure everyone, whether they’re rich or poor, has access to high quality, affordable eye health care. Our work continues the mission of Professor Fred Hollows whose vision was to end avoidable blindness.
Through our internal programs and employee benefits we aim to create an environment where our people will feel supported and empowered. We also offer some global benefits for you such as financial benefits, flexible work arrangement, learning and development,.etc
Purpose of the role
The Country Manager Philippines will own the outcomes of:
1. Provide strategic and operational leadership to the country team and lead the development of country plans, concept briefs, project implementation plans, procurement plans and a pipeline of future projects in line with FHF strategic objectives.
2. Drive and manage project implementation and the resolution of technical/implementation problems, along with accurate input of program information into PRISM to ensure effective outcomes achieved and documented in line with Program objectives and FHF expectations.
3. Build the relationship and advocate the blindness prevention agenda with national stakeholders (DoH, DoFA, and others) and ensure that engagement with partners fosters cooperation and results in capacity development and improved health systems.
4. Manage donor relationships in country and complete accurate donor reports ensuring positive ongoing communication, engagement, and delivery of results. 5. Lead the team and ensure engagement through clearly set expectations, constructive and frequent feedback, capacity development and support.
6. Prepare annual budget submission and commentary for the country program and quarterly progress reports and report variances to budget ensuring accurate planning, forecasting and delivery in line with FHF requirements.
7. Other tasks as requested by your manager.
Master’s Degree in Public Health or International Development or related field
1.Strong leadership skills with the ability to lead a team, effectively influence senior stakeholders.
2. Excellent communication skills, ability to work effectively in crosscultural environment with fluency in written and spoken English
3. Strong financial acumen in developing country programs, and capacity to develop and implement appropriate policies, procedures and systems in these areas
For more information and job details, click HERE
Deadline: 15th April 2021
Location: PhillippinesCandidates have to confirm having received the recruitment information through the recruiting channel NGO Recruitment in the application letter for this position
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
03/05/2021Làng trẻ em SOS Việt Nam
08/05/2021The U.S. Embassy
26/04/2021U.S. Consulate General in Ho Chi Minh City
30/04/2021Good Neighbors (GNI)
30/06/2021Green Climate Fund
Post date: 16/04/2021WildAct
01/01/1970Embassy of the Republic of Korea in Vietnam