Job title: CSP Childcare Coordinator (Full-time)
I. ORGANIZATION BACKGROUND:
Since arriving in Vietnam (1989) and Mongolia (1997), Christina Noble and her foundation have established over 160 projects providing education, healthcare and community development humanitarian services to vulnerable and destitute children and their families and poor rural communities. To date these projects have assisted almost 900,000 children and collectively have impacted the lives of over 1,000,000 children and adults.
II. JOB PURPOSE:
The CNCF Child Sponsorship Programme (CSP) aims to assist and encourage young street children and children from disadvantaged families to gain an education and continue their schooling since 1997. Most of these children are at high risk of dropping out due to the extreme poverty in which they live, and the subsequent pressures they face to earn a living to help support their families Reporting directly to Project Manager, CSP Childcare Coordinator oversees and provides technical support to the project in charge: Child Sponsorship Program (CSP). Furthermore, she is mainly in charge of ensuring childcare services to children as well as coordinating trainings for beneficiaries under CSP Programme.
III. JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- To support PM to ensure project life span from planning, monitoring, and reporting to evaluation and their services.
- To facilitate and build rapport relationships with children and families in the program.
- To deal with challenging cases referred by project officers.
- Be responsible for the implementation of CNCF Social Work Handbook by CSP team.
- Provide technical assistance and guidance to project officers in terms of working with children and families.
- Be responsible for planning and organizing training activities which are essential for CSP beneficiaries as well as CSP team.
- To maintain and build up relationship with existing or new local authority partner.
- Other supports to the development and children of the Foundation required by the Board of Management.
IV. JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor Degree in Social Work, Sociology, Education or related fields
- More than 04 years of experience in social work/case work
- Good command of English, especially writing.
- Excellent communication skill both in writing and speaking
- Good command of computer skills
- Leadership skill
- Team work spirit and ability to work within team environment
- Commitment to results
- Flexible thinking
- Problem-solving oriented thinking
- Over 27 years of age
- Knowledge in social project management
- Knowledge of Vietnam socio-economic situation
- Good sense of figures
V. HOW TO APPLY
Interested qualified candidates are invited to send their detailed resumes and cover letters with photo in English, including copies of relevant degrees, certificates to:
Office Manager (Ms Thanh Vo) The Christina Noble Children’s Foundation 38 Tu Xuong Street, District 3, HCMC
Or to email: email@example.com
* We thank all applicants but only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.
V. DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION 30 March 2021.Candidates have to confirm having received the recruitment information through the recruiting channel NGO Recruitment in the application letter for this position
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
30/04/2021Đại sứ quán Hoa Kỳ
16/04/2021Save the Children
20/04/2021GGGI - The Global Green Growth Institute
All year roundGIZ
19/04/2021World Vision International (WVV)