Position Title: Cultural Affairs Assistant (Fulbright Program Assistant - U.S. Program) - All Interested Applicants
Duty Location(s): Hanoi, VM
- Occasional Lecturing Plans.
- Publications and Materials for grantees.
- Conferences, Orientations, Seminars and workshops.
- Alumni activities.
- And other duties are to be determined by Fulbright Program Director and U.S. Embassy Hanoi.
- A minimum of five years of progressively responsible experience in a multinational educational or cultural work environment is required, with education, communication, marketing and public outreach duties as significant parts of the job.
- Must have a certain knowledge of the U.S. and Vietnamese higher education, direction and processes; understanding of Post’s exchange programs, policies, and practices.
- Fluency in Speaking/Reading/Writing English is required. (This will be tested.
- Fluency in Speaking/Reading/Writing Vietnamese is required.
- Ability to plan, organize, and implement Post’s Fulbright exchange programs.
- Ability to establish and maintain individual contacts with key officials.
- Ability to draft reports, program materials in both English and Vietnamese.
- Ability to work effectively with other PAS staff members to maximize programming effectiveness.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Locally Employed Staff, including Members of Household (MOHs), and Third-Country Nationals (TCNs), working at the U.S. Mission in Vietnam may receive a compensation package that may include health, separation, and other benefits.
- For EFMs, benefits should be discussed with the Human Resources Office.
- The pay plan is assigned at the time of the conditional offer letter by the HR Office.
- All candidates must be able to obtain and hold a Local Security or Public trust clearance.
- To apply for this position click the “Submit Application” button. For more information on how to apply, visit the Mission internet site at https://vn.usembassy.gov/embassy-consulate/embassy-consulate-jobs/
- Note: The Embassy Human Resources Office is unable to acknowledge the receipt of your documents due to the high volume of applications received. If you do not receive a notification email from ERA within four weeks of the vacancy announcement’s closing day, it is likely that you did not qualify for the position or did not submit a complete package.
23/05/2022The VinaCapital Foundation (VCF)
15/06/2022Embassy of Denmark in Vietnam
31/05/2022Oxfam in Vietnam
22/05/2022Oxfam in Vietnam
22/05/2022Trung tâm Phát triển và Hội nhập
20/05/2022Center for Development and Integration
20/05/2022Community Health Intiatives
20/05/2022Friends for International TB Relief (FIT)
31/05/2022Education for Nature - Viet Nam (ENV)
31/05/2022Clinton Health Access Initiative (CHAI)