Local Health System Sustainability (LHSS) Vietnam
A NATIONAL CONSULTANT
Data analyst consultant to conduct the financial tracking and analysis exercise for HIV services
and ARV drug at health facilities for reimbursement by SHI fund
Abt Associates is a mission-driven, global leader in research and program implementation in the fields of health, social and environmental policy, and international development. Known for its rigorous approach to solving complex challenges, Abt Associates was ranked as one of the top 20 global research firms in 2012 and also named one of the top 40 international development innovators. The company has multiple offices in the U.S. and program offices in nearly 40 countries.
Through Abt Associates, the 4-year USAID-funded Local Health System Sustainability (LHSS) provides technical assistance in health systems strengthening in Vietnam to sustainably manage holistic human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) and tuberculosis (TB) programs that will drive achievement of the country’s commitment to end HIV and TB by 2030. The activity will also further the country’s progress on the Journey to Self-Reliance by working with the Government of Vietnam to increase domestic financing for health and strengthen the sustainability of domestic financing mechanisms for Vietnam’s greater financial, administrative, and technical ownership of its HIV and TB response.
As activity under Objective 2: Support the Government of Vietnam to Sustainably Finance HIV Prevention and Treatment Services, Intervention 2.1: Strengthen GVN Capacity to Collect and Use Evidence to Advocate for Increased Domestic Financing for HIV, Task 2.1.1 Generate and provide evidence to advocate for increased domestic financing for HIV of the Y1 workplan, LHSS will recruit the data analyst consultant to conduct the financial tracking and analysis exercise for HIV services and ARV drug at health facilities for reimbursement by SHI fund.
To provide technical service in tracking data, analysis and extract the data on the reimbursement of SHI fund for HIV/AIDS services included Viral load testing, CD4 testing and ARV drugs (specific by each drug type) in 63 provinces, and aggregated at provincial and national level and for all HIV treatment facilities that provide ARV from SHI fund.
- Working closely with the LHSS Deputy Chief of Party (DCOP), LHSS technical team and VSS team to finalize the template for extracting data of SHI reimbursement for HIV services (including specific report for SHI-covered ARV) and response to the changes or revision of the templates as needed.
- On the monthly basis, the consultant will work with VSS to extract and provide the reports on of SHI reimbursement for HIV services (followed the HIV related IDC10 codes and required services such as ARV, testing) as listed in the attached Excel template (the excel file that can be modified as needed as agreed between VSS and LHSS team).
- Response to LHSS DCOP and technical team on data cleaning and data analysis, as needed (for more detail on Tasks, Deliverables and other work requirements, please kindly find the full Term of Reference attached with this Job Advertisement)
The assignment is planned for the period from November 2020 to 31 st January 2021, with maximum 40 working-days.
- Holding a graduate degree in information management
- 5-10 years working experience with SHI fund holders and closely working with VSS is an advantage
- Familiar with the reimbursement mechanism between health facilities and SHI fund holders
- Familiar with management information system of health facilities
- Strong understanding of SHI fund reimbursement issues.
- Good communication and writing skills
- Basic knowledge of English.
Note: This position is based in Hanoi, Vietnam.
To apply, please send your application documents to the following email: email@example.com
Deadline: 15 November 2020
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interviews.
LHSS Vietnam implemented by Abt Associates Inc.
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
31/12/2020Department of Political Affairs and Peace-building (DPPA)
25/01/2021Human Rights Watch
03/01/2021International Crisis Group
31/12/2020Save The Children
15/12/2020Trung tâm Nghiên cứu Môi trường và Cộng đồng ( CECR )
Consultancy Services on Sand and Gravel Extraction/Management Policies, Regulations and Practices in other International River BasinsWWF
Consultant(s) to Conduct Stakeholder and Value Chain Analysis of Sand Value Chain in the Vietnamese Mekong DeltaWWF
11/12/2020CERN - European Organization for Nuclear Research
All year roundWinrock International