- Liaise with the full-time Community Volunteer in the country of assignment to collect the information gathered by part-time Community Volunteers in the course of their work on the drivers to illicit trafficking in border areas;
- Translate the info ration received into English and identify issues the most-commonly raised so as to bring them to the attention of the UNODC focal point;
- Asist the UNODC focal point in translating additional input from the Community Volunteers, especially with regards to human stories and multimedia content that the Volunteers may have created;
- Be in constant contact with the full-time UN Community Volunteer in the country of assignment to keep track of implementation and instructions from UNODC regarding the execution of the initiative;
- Any other related tasks as may be required or assigned by UNODC.
- At least one year of professional work experience is required at the national and/or international level in programme implementation, policy/legal advice, research/analysis or other relevant experience with one or more of the fields of UNODC mandates (transnational organized crime, criminal justice, anti-corruption, drugs and health, sustainable livelihoods
- Accuracy and professionalism in document production and editing;
- Excellent interpersonal skills; culturally and socially sensitive; ability to work inclusively and collaboratively with a range of partners, including grassroots community members, religious and youth organizations, and authorities at different levels; familiarity with tools and approaches of communications for development;
- Solid overall computer literacy, including proficiency in various MS Office applications (Excel, Word, etc.) and email/internet; familiarity with database management; and office technology equipment;
- Self-motivated, ability to work with minimum supervision; ability to work with tight deadlines;
- English(Mandatory), Level – Fluent
- Vietnamese(Mandatory), Level – Fluent
Commitment and Motivation, Communication, Integrity, Working in Teams
* Not yet registered in the UNV Talent Pool?
Please first register your profile at https://vmam.unv.org/candidate/signup. Important: After creating your account, complete all sections of your profile and submit it. Then go to ‘My Page’ at https://vmam.unv.org/candidate/mypage and click on the ‘Special Calls’ hyperlink. Lastly, select the special call to which you would like to apply.
* Already registered in the UNV Talent Pool?
Please first update your profile at https://vmam.unv.org/candidate/profile. Then go to ‘My Page’ at https://vmam.unv.org/candidate/mypage and click on the ‘Special Calls’ hyperlink to select the special call to which you would like to apply.
This is an announcement for a national UNV assignment. Therefore, only citizens of Vietman can apply for this advertisement.
Application deadline: 1-11-2020
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
31/12/2020Department of Political Affairs and Peace-building (DPPA)
25/01/2021Human Rights Watch
03/01/2021International Crisis Group
31/12/2020Save The Children
15/12/2020Trung tâm Nghiên cứu Môi trường và Cộng đồng ( CECR )
Consultancy Services on Sand and Gravel Extraction/Management Policies, Regulations and Practices in other International River BasinsWWF
Consultant(s) to Conduct Stakeholder and Value Chain Analysis of Sand Value Chain in the Vietnamese Mekong DeltaWWF
11/12/2020CERN - European Organization for Nuclear Research
All year round