JOB ANNOUNCEMENT – DATA MANAGEMENT OFFICER
The University of North Carolina in Vietnam is a research organization of the University of North Carlina at Chapel Hill, USA. Our missions are conducting clinical research on new treatment methods for HIV prevention, TB treatment, mental health in both treatment and behavior changes for people living with HIV, TB patients, men who have sex with men and people who inject drug. Our partners are Hanoi Medical University, Hospitals in Hanoi, Provincial CDCs nationwide. We are conducting both clinical trials of the HIV/AIDS Prevention Trial Network (HPTN) and AIDS Clinical Trial Group (ACTG). In order to expand our operations, we are now seeking a talented and dedicated individual to join our team.
- Position: 01 Data Management Officer Full-time, based in Hanoi.
- Report to: In-Country Director, Data Management Manager
In collaborate with Data Management Manager (DMM), Data Management Officer is responsible for providing data management, quality assurance/quality control, and data security to research studies, which includes but not limit and to assure the overall consistency, accuracy, validity, archiving and integrity of the research data.
SPECIFIC ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Develop study tools and documents.
- Participate in the review and develop/update study documents (eg. Protocols, Site Specific Procedures, Standard of Procedures, Electronic/Paper Case Report Forms, Site specific forms, Reports and Statistical analysis…) and other documents when applicable.
- Participate in the development of study’s database and/or data collection tools.
2. Data management
- Entering study data and back up for Data Entry Person when applicable or required by Supervisor and/or In-country Director.
- Make sure data collected, managed, reported clearly, accurately, and securely.
- Participate in the review of clinical research documents (eg. Protocols, Electronic Case Report Form, Site specific forms, Reports and Statistical analysis)
- Participate to ensure the continuous performance of Electronic Information System (iMedidata Rave, eData, CASI...)
- Communicate and resolve queries from Statistical & Data Management Center (SCHARP, Frontier Science…), and study team.
- Participate in manage and maintain participant tracking database, including but not limited to manage the database and compiling master user lists and activating/deactivating user accounts.
- Support the report of AEs/SAEs/EAEs when applicable.
- Participate in preparation and presentation of data, when applicable.
- Contact to CMC regarding visits and allowable visits for participants when applicable.
- Collaborate with other team members to prepare prior to monitoring/audit/inspection visits, provide information for responding monitoring reports.
- Participate in developing/updating Study Checklists, Standard of Procedures, Study Specific forms, Case Report Form (CRFs) and other documents, when applicable.
3. Quality Assurance/ Quality Control
- Conduct routine QA/QC activities.
- Participate in monitor, provide technical assistance and QA/QC and/or CQMP for study procedure, study documents and participant’s charts.
- Participate in generating reports, statistical comparisons, data charts as required, including but not limit to QA/QC reports and study progress reports.
- Participate in other routine and/or interim QA/QC activities as needed.
4. Data security and other response
- Participate in manage IT system of UNC Vietnam, including but not limited to the devices, servers & database.
- Coordinate to ensure that the IT system of UNC Vietnam meet UNC-CH data security level 3 and other requirements of sponsors for the IT system.
- Perform other tasks as required by Supervisor and/or In-country Director.
Required qualification and skills:
- University degree in Public Health, Pharmacy, Statistics, Data Engineering, Information Technology, or in a related area is preferred:
- Preferably at least 3 years of experience in data management for research projects.
- Working knowledge of medical research database applications
- Highly motivated, willing to learn, good teamwork and able to work under high pressure
- Professional use of personal computer utilizing word processing, spreadsheet software programs (advance in Excel)
- Applicable knowledge working with statistic software such as STATA, SPSS,
- Excellent communication skills
- Good written and spoken English skill
- Ability to work with different tasks.
Salaries and Benefits: Competitive salary
How to Apply:
Interested candidates are invited to email a cover letter with contacts for three references and a CV to Mr. Nguyen Quang Vu at firstname.lastname@example.org and cc to Mrs. Luong Thi My Ly at email@example.com (in the subject line, please put “Data Management Officer_full name”), or by post to the UNC office at Room 407-408, Building A2, Van Phuc Diplomatic Compound, 298 Kim Ma street, Ba Dinh district, Hanoi no later than 04 May 2023.
We are sorry that only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.Kênh kiến thức kỹ năng, phát triển bản thân, hướng nghiệp, blog nhân sự
Việc làm tại các tổ chức phi chính phủ - NGO Recruitment
- Website: https://ngorecruitment.org/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ngorecruitment_vn
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/ngorecruitment
- Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/VieclamPhichinhphu
- Youtube: http://bit.ly/Youtube_NGORecruitment
Monitoring Young Professional (USAID Learns)Social Impact/USAID Learns
Social Scientist cum Community Engagement Coordinator (OUCRU)OUCRU
Admin Intern (GIZ)GIZ
National Intern (GIZ)GIZ
Learning, Communications, and Business Development Officer - HIV, TB, and Viral Hepatitis (PATH)PATH
Human Resources and Operations Officer (AOP)Action on Poverty (AOP)
Project Admin and Finance Assistant (IOM)IOM
Project Officer - Public-Private Mix (FIT)FIT
Shipment Clerk (US Embassy Hanoi)US Embassy Hanoi
Vietnam Stray Animal Care Programmes Officer (FOUR PAWS)FOUR PAWS
All year round
Nhân viên Kỹ thuật - IT (FOUR PAWS)Four Paws Viet
Trade Manager, Technology, EO (British Embassy)British Embassy
Supervisory Administrative Assistant (OBO) (US Embassy Hanoi)US Embassy Hanoi