JOB ANNOUNCEMENT – DATA MANAGEMENT OFFICER
The University of North Carolina (UNC) is a project office of the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill to conduct HIV prevention research in Vietnam. We have been conducting a number of randomized control trials (RCTs) both behavioral and clinical research in men and women from general and key populations in Vietnam for more than 15 years.
We are now seeking a talented, dedicated and committed individual to join our team in Vietnam to conduct exciting research studies.
Position: 01 Data Management Officer
Based in Hanoi.
Report to: In-Country Director, Data Management Manager
In collaborate with Data Management Manager (DMM), Data Management Officer is responsible for providing data management, quality assurance/quality control, and data security to research studies, which includes but not limit and to assure the overall consistency, accuracy,
validity, archiving and integrity of the research data.
SPECIFIC ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Data management
- Entering study data and back up for Data Entry Person when applicable or required by Supervisor and/or In-country Director.
- Make sure data collected, managed, reported clearly, accurately, and securely.
- Participate in the review of clinical research documents (eg. Protocols, Electronic Case Report Form, Site specific forms, Reports and Statistical analysis)
- Manage and ensure the continuous performance of Electronic Information System (iMedidata Rave, eData, CASI….)
- Communicate and resolve queries from Statistical & Data Management Center (SCHARP, Frontier Science…), and study team.
- Participate in manage and maintain participant tracking database, including but not limited to cleaning the database and compiling master user lists and activating/deactivating user accounts.
- Support the report of AEs/SAEs/EAEs.
- Participate in preparation and presentation of data, when applicable.
- Contact to CMC regarding visits and allowable visits for participants when applicable.
- Collaborate with other team members to prepare prior to monitoring/audit/inspection visits, provide information for responding monitoring reports.
- Participate in developing/updating Standard Of Procedures, Study Specific forms, Case Report Form (CRFs) and other documents, when applicable.
2. Quality Assurance/ Quality Control
- Participate in monitor, provide technical assistance and QA/QC and/or CQMP for study procedure, study documents and participant’s charts.
- Participate in generating reports, statistical comparisons, data charts as required, including but not limit to QA/QC reports and study progress reports.
- Participate in other routine and/or interim QA/QC activities as needed.
3. Data security and other response
- Participate in manage IT system of UNC Vietnam, including but not limited to the devices, servers & database.
- Coordinate to ensure that the IT system of UNC Vietnam meet UNC-CH data security level 3 and other requirements of sponsors for the IT system.
- Perform other tasks as required by Supervisor and/or In-country Director.
Required qualification and skills:
- University degree in Public Health, Statistics, Data Engineering, Information Technology, or in a related area is preferred:
- Preferably at least 1 year of experience in data management for research projects.
- Working knowledge of medical research database applications
- Highly motivated, willing to learn, good teamwork and able to work under high pressure
- Professional use of personal computer utilizing word processing, spreadsheet software programs (advance in Excel)
- Applicable knowledge working with statistic software such as SAS, STATA, SPSS
- Excellent communication skills
- Good written and spoken English skill
- Ability to work with many different tasks
Salaries and Benefits: Competitive salary
How to Apply:
Interested candidates are invited to email a cover letter with contacts for three references and a CV to Mrs. Luong Thi My Ly at email@example.com (in the subject line, please put “Data Management Officer”), or by post to the UNC office at Room 407-408, Building A2, Van Phuc Diplomatic Compound, 298 Kim Ma street, Ba Dinh district, Hanoi no later than 28 February 2021.
We are sorry that only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.Candidates have to confirm having received the recruitment information through the recruiting channel NGO Recruitment in the application letter for this position
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
11/03/2021Đại sứ quán Hàn quốc
19/03/2021World Vision Vietnam (WVV)
31/03/2021World Vision Vietnam (WVV)
19/03/2021World Vision Vietnam (WVV)
07/03/2021World Vision Vietnam (WVV)
01/05/2021World Vision Vietnam (WVV)
All year roundWorld Vision Vietnam (WVV)
05/04/2021USAID Learns/Social Impact
14/03/2021World Vision (WVV)
20/03/2021World Vision (WVV)
31/03/2021World Vision (WVV)
17/03/2021World Vision (WVV)
17/03/2021Fauna & Floral International (FFI)
18/03/2021Fauna & Floral International (FFI)