The Opportunity - Data Officer
- Ensure the successful implementation of ProSave system in terms of data gathering and processing;
- Ensure data analysed and tested in timely manner and with good quality so as to support the timely roll out of the S2P project in 2021;
- Ensure efficient support to S2P leads so that any problems related to data management in ProSave can be solved in due time.
- Enter accurately the current Supplier Data, Contract Data, Catalogue Data, Payment and Tax data into the required templates
- Gather the supplier data by updating the Supplier Registration Form and ensure the supplier registration in Ariba Network
- Validate new suppliers’ information and upload to the ProSave
- Support suppliers to solve all data-related problems
- Timely and exactly update new products and their specifications, price…etc in Catalogue Data
- Ensure correct translation and upload of bilingual contract/FWA/POs templates in ProSave
- New contracts/FWAs are timely and exactly updated in the ProSave
- Fine-tune all checklist and dynamics templates as required and upload to the ProSave system;
- Follow up & coordinate with Supply Chain & Finance teams to ensure a smooth transition from offline to online system;
- Facilitate data processing and data analysis in ProSave;
- Verify all procurement profile before uploading for payment in ProSave
- Ensure the offline transactions are updated in ProSave system timely and accurately
- Create and maintain databases and spreadsheets that meet operational requirements
- Convert, import and export data from systems as required;
- Support S2P project leads to coordinate the test of the system before official rolling out;
- Ensure the smooth running of all data in ProSave
- Support the induction and refresher trainings on data collection for suppliers
- Support the preparation of KPI reports extracted from ProSave data
- Support to outline the sourcing pipeline based on the ProSave spending data
- Apply measures to ensure compliance to SCI data protection policy
- Internal: All staff in Hanoi and field offices
- External: Visitors, consultants and suppliers of services
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- Bachelors/University degree or equivalent experience in mathematics, statistics, economics, finance or computer science.
- More than 2 years of relevant experience. Good knowledge on Supply Chain/Procurement and experiences working for NGOs is preferable.
- Good communication skills in English (both verbal and written) and ability to work with cross-functional teams. Collaborate with team members to collect and analyze data.
- Knowledge of data gathering, cleaning and transforming techniques. Good command of SAS and SQL; other statistical and data management software knowledge is a plus.
- Proficiency in Excel (Macro, VBA, Query...) and data analytical skills.
- Strong logical, analytical, numerical abilities and problem-solving skills.
- High attention to detail.
- Independent and a self-starter, comfortable in a fast-paced environment
We employ approximately 25,000 people across the globe and work on the ground in over 100 countries to help children affected by crises, or those that need better healthcare, education and child protection. We also campaign and advocate at the highest levels to realise the right of children and to ensure their voices are heard.
We are working towards three breakthroughs in how the world treats children by 2030:
- No child dies from preventable causes before their 5th birthday
- All children learn from a quality basic education and that,
- Violence against children is no longer tolerated
We know that great people make a great organization, and that our employees play a crucial role in helping us achieve our ambitions for children. We value our people and offer a meaningful and rewarding career, along with a collaborative and inclusive workplace where ambition, creativity, and integrity are highly valued.
Please apply using a cover letter and up-to-date CV as a single document. Please also include details of your current remuneration and salary expectations. A copy of the full role profile can be found at:
Closing Date for Application: 01st January, 2021
If you have any issues with applying via our system, please send email explaining your troubles to email@example.com
We need to keep children safe so our selection process, which includes rigorous background checks, reflects our commitment to the protection of children from abuse.
All employees are expected to carry out their duties in accordance with our global anti-harassment policy.
10/02/2022SAVE VIETNAM'S WILDLIFE
07/02/2022FAO - Food and Agriculture Organization
15/02/2022Save The Children International
07/02/2022Save The Children International
07/02/2022Save The Children International
14/02/2022Consulate General of Canada in Ho Chi Minh City
07/02/2022UK Embassy in Vietnam
07/02/2022Save the Children
17/02/2022Save the Children
15/02/2022Education For Nature - Vietnam (ENV)