JOB TITLE: Data Systems Manager
Location: Ha Noi or Ho Chi Minh City
Contract Type: Fulltime (100% FTE)
Duration: 12 months (extension to be based on performance and availability of funds)
Start Date: As soon as possible
Travel requirements: Regular travel to Northern and Southern provinces
Friends for International TB Relief (FIT) supports IRD VN Co. Ltd to recruit the position of HIV Programs M&E Officer.
FIT VN is a registered non-profit organization working in the field of tuberculosis (TB) prevention and care, service delivery, research, technical assistance and advocacy.
IRD VN is a locally registered social enterprise in Viet Nam. IRD VN is a young, dynamic and growing organization. Though we started in 2016, we now have over 30 office-based staff working across five cities in Viet Nam. We work in close collaboration with Vietnam’s Authority of HIV/AIDS Control, Provincial Centers for Disease Control, Provincial and National TB Programs and other in-country partners to implement projects funded by USAID, the University of San Francisco (UCSF) the Stop TB Partnership’s TB REACH initiative, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, UNITAID and Otsuka.
We are searching for a highly personable and motivated Data Systems Manager who is detail- and numbers-oriented. This staff needs to be diligent and responsible while maintaining strong relationships with coworkers, donors and government staff. He/she needs to have a strong understanding of database and data management, but not necessarily statistical analysis.
- Help to develop/update and enforce policies at IRD VN for effective and secure data management
- Develop and maintain codebooks for multiple electronic data collection systems which are both web- and app-based
- Ensure data collection systems meet the needs of field teams and donors
- Work with local partners to maintain existing data collection systems and to build new features into the existing systems
- Work with local partners to troubleshoot and fix data system issues in a timely fashion
- Ensure data quality (completeness, timeliness, duplicates, etc) and database integrity
- Coordinate data cleaning activities between the M&E and field teams
- Develop queries which can be used for routine reporting to field teams, local partners or donors
- Build reporting tools (within project data systems or in Excel, PowerPoint and/or PowerBI)
- Supervise and support trainings for field teams and other users of project data systems
- Recruit additional M&E and data systems support staff
- Build capacity of all staff members in data management good practices
- Respond to ad hoc requests for data reports from others at IRD VN and partner organizations
- Support donor engagement activities and responses to donor enquiries
- Other activities requested by IRD VN management
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIREMENTS:
- Strong understanding of relational tables and merging data sets using unique identifiers
- An analytical mindset with problem-solving skills
- Ability to decipher and organize large amounts of data
- Ability to work well in a team setting
- Ability to complete milestones and work toward multiple deadlines simultaneously
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Experience with data visualization tools, such as PowerBI (desired)
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- A Master’s degree in informatics, epidemiology, public health, biostatistics/statistics, or a related discipline is required
- Three years of work experience with database and data management
- Fluency in English and Vietnamese (both written and verbal) is required
APPLICATIONS SHOULD INCLUDE:
- A cover letter written in English
- A detailed Curriculum Vitae
- At least two employment references (Name, Phone Number, Email Address)
- All applicants are requested to highlight their experience managing and motivating teams of people either in their CV and cover letter.
- By e-mail to email@example.com
- Subject: Data Systems Manager
- No later than 17 May 2021
Compensation will be commensurate with experience. Full benefits IRD VNs will be included in the compensation package.
All applications will be carefully considered, but only short-listed applicants will be interviewed. If you do not hear from us within 21 days of the closing date, this means your application was unsuccessful.
IRD VN is an equal opportunity employer.Candidates have to confirm having received the recruitment information through the recruiting channel NGO Recruitment in the application letter for this position Du lịch nhật bản, hướng dẫn du lịch Nhật và đánh giá địa điểm Nhật Bản Japan travel news, japan travel guides, japan holiday destinations and japan reviews
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
All year roundUSAID
05/06/2021Faro Recruitment Vietnam