PATH is a global organization that works to accelerate health equity by bringing together public institutions, businesses, social enterprises, and investors to solve the world’s most pressing health challenges. With expertise in science, health, economics, technology, advocacy, and dozens of other specialties, PATH develops and scales solutions—including vaccines, drugs, devices, diagnostics, and innovative approaches to strengthening health systems worldwide. Working in Vietnam since the early 1980s, PATH established a permanent office in Hanoi in 1997, and an office in Ho Chi Minh City in 2014.
Healthy Markets aims to grow a viable commercial market for HIV-related goods and services capable of meeting the needs of populations facing the greatest risks. The project is expected to leverage private-sector solutions, expertise, interests, and assets to identify market opportunities and catalyze market responses to the HIV epidemic. The project also supports a phased transition from an environment where condoms and other related HIV prevention goods and services are predominantly subsidized, to one where non-subsidized commodities, services and distribution channels are the norm.
Specific objectives of the project include:
- Objective 1: to increase private sector and local investment in the market for condoms and other HIV-related goods and services;
- Objective 2: to increase demand for condoms and other HIV-related goods and services among key populations facing the greatest HIV risks; and,
- Objective 3: to increase private sector supply of condoms and other HIV-related goods and services among key populations facing the greatest HIV risks.
One main focus of the HM project is to increase the access to HIV prevention services, including testing and Pre-exposure prophylaxis (PrEP) among key populations and expand new innovations. To achieve these objectives, Healthy Markets (HM) have been: (i) working with local condom, lubricant and low-dead space syringes manufacturers and distributors to promote sale of local brands; (ii) supporting community-based organizations to deliver HIV testing servces to key populations; (iii) collaborating with the Vietnam Authority of AIDS Control, Provincial Health Department and Provincial Medicine Center, public and private health clinics to provide HIV and STIs testing, PrEP, PEP and ART services at their facilities in Hanoi. HM is seeking for local technical support in order to ensure the quality of weekly and monthly program reports of these activities.
- Scope of work
2.1. Support the implementation of HIV-related health services and data cleaning and reporting
- Act as focal person to receive monthly reports (paper-based, referral slips and confirmatory testing certificated) on HIV lay testing, index client testing from CBOs in Hanoi
- Ensure that relevant referral slips are submitted by CBOs for all positive cases reported to HM
- Run the first review of the monthly report on HIV testing to ensure no missing information of all indicators
- Follow-up with CBOs to request additional information if data is missing in monthly reports
- Consolidate Hanoi monthly testing data for M&E team to review
- Run the first review of monthly PrEP data submitted by clinics.
- Other relevant tasks as required.
2.2. Support Commercialization program component
- Act as point person in working with local manufacturers, distributors, CBOs/social enterprises to track and monitor the sale and distribution of condoms, lubricants and LDSS
- Collect and verify data on condom, lubricant and LDSS for quarterly, semi and annual report
- Assist the team to work with manufacturers and distributors for 3ml LDSS distribution among KP and in the local market
- Assist the team to update the list of condom and lubricant distributors, investors in Vietnam and track private sector investment for HIV goods and services.
- Other relevant tasks as required.
- Deliverables and timelines
From November 01, 2019 to September 30, 2020 based on actual work implemented.
|#||Detailed Activities||Proposed timeline|
|1||Check list for data cleaning and verification||November 15, 2019|
|2||Quarterly report of Hanoi testing and PrEP services||By 10th of Jan, April, and 30 Sep , 2020|
|2||Condom, lubricant and LDSS quarterly data report||By 10th of Jan, April, and 30 Sep , 2020|
|3||Updated list of condom and lubricant distributors, investors in Vietnam||By 30 March|
|4||Updated data of Private sector investment in 2020||By 30 June, by 30 September|
|5||Monthly consultancy report||By 30th of each month|
Payment will be made to individual bank accounts every month upon submission of monthly reports and associated supervision checklists
The closing date for application is November 5, 2019. Applicants will submit their application package to Ms. Pham Thi Thu Hang via email at email@example.com with title: [Path-102019] Data Verification Assistant – Fullname
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
15/12/2020United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)
14/12/2020Center for Education Promotion and Empowerment of Women – CEPEW
15/12/2020World Food Programme (WFP)
29/11/2020Trường Dạy Tiếng Anh và Dạy Nghề Thăng Long
30/11/2020World Wildlife Fund (WWF) - Vietnam