USAID/Vietnam Learns Contract
SI is implementing the new USAID/Vietnam Learns Contract. The scope of the five-year project is to support USAID/Vietnam staff and partners to implement more efficient, effective, and transparent programs by improving: (1) USAID and IP’s capacity to achieve expected results; (2) USAID’s understanding and tracking of project performance; and (3) collaboration, learning, and adapting (CLA).
SI is seeking a full-time Deputy Chief of Party (DCOP)/Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) Director who will be responsible for the overall management and functioning of monitoring, evaluation, assessment, survey and special study activities, as well as related cross-cutting activities. This position will be based in Hanoi, Vietnam. The DCOP/M&E Director will serve as a core team member on a full-time basis throughout the five-year period of performance.
**Please Note: This is a local position. Only Vietnamese citizens will be eligible to apply.**
- Oversee evaluation, analyses and assessments throughout the life of the activity, including data collection, design of evaluation methodologies and participatory data collection methods and protocols, as well as data quality verification techniques.
- Oversee monitoring functions, including the creation of performance indicators, development of activity and project M&E plans, data quality analysis, collection of program data, and reporting.
- Responsible for the design, quality development and production of evaluations reports and any assessments, population-based surveys and studies including the testing of the development hypotheses, where feasible. This will include the design of the evaluation methodology and participatory data collection methods and protocols for both performance and impact evaluations.
- Ensure that short- and long-term M&E team members recruited under this contract are of a high caliber and possess the required technical expertise.
- Provide leadership and guidance on the overall M&E effort, and in conjunction with the Collaboration, Learning, and Adaptation (CLA) Director, help make the Mission’s IPs learning and adaptive partners for all USAID’s assistance efforts in Vietnam.
- Work with the COP, the monitoring team, and CLA Director, ensuring that information is shared and fully utilized through knowledge sharing and strategic learning processes to speed innovation and improve upon and bring new innovations to the Mission’s programmatic work in country.
- Provide support, leadership and technical expertise to overall management of the project to ensure that the project meets performance and reporting requirements.
- Supervise technical staff, ensuring performance and proper task allocation.
- Master’s Degree in a social science, development studies or related field required.
- Experience providing training and mentoring on M&E.
- Demonstrated ability to direct diverse M&E teams.
- Minimum of eight years professional work experience and proven skills in the design, management, and implementation of quantitative and qualitative evaluations including impact and performance, analyses, and assessments.
- Extensive experience drafting and finalizing evaluation reports.
- Experience providing training and mentoring on M&E-related subjects to groups and individuals.
- Previous experience supporting USAID-funded contracts desired.
- Computer literate and possess superior oral and written communication skills.
- Fluency in written and spoken English; and fluency in written and spoken Vietnamese desired.
- Experience working in Vietnam is highly desired.
Come join our energetic and innovative team! We offer you the opportunity to play a leading role in the growth of our company, work as part of a creative and committed team, and make a difference in the well-being of our world.
To learn more about Social Impact, please visit our website: http://www.socialimpact.com
SI is an EEO/AA/ADA Veterans Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability ,or protected veteran status.
Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview. Please, no phone calls.Candidates have to confirm having received the recruitment information through the recruiting channel NGO Recruitment in the application letter for this position
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
04/02/2021SOS Children's Villages Vietnam
29/01/2021SOS Children's Villages Vietnam
29/01/2021LIN Center for Community Development
28/01/2021Làng Trẻ Em SOS
29/01/2021Làng Trẻ Em SOS
05/02/2021SOS Children's Villages Vietnam