The Alliance of Bioversity International and the International Center for Tropical Agriculture (CIAT) delivers research-based solutions that harness agricultural biodiversity and sustainably transform food systems to improve people’s lives. Alliance solutions address the global crises of malnutrition, climate change, biodiversity loss, and environmental degradation.
With novel partnerships, the Alliance generates evidence and mainstreams innovations to transform food systems and landscapes so that they sustain the planet, drive prosperity, and nourish people in a climate crisis.
The Alliance is part of CGIAR, a global research partnership for a food-secure future.
About the position
The Alliance is seeking the services of a qualified design consultant to lead the design and layout of a series of upcoming research reports. The Alliance is also looking to retain the services of the consultant on an ad hoc basis for future projects in the region. The main purpose of the consultancy is to enhance the quality and visual readability of reports, presentations and promotional materials through graphic design to reach wider audiences.
- Design, layout, format reports, publications, and other materials respecting Alliance/OneCG guidelines, and requirements of other donors/partners, as needed;
- Design and stylise spatial maps, tables, charts, documents, and presentations for communication and promotional materials;
- Develop infographics using supplied data to present core messages and organize complex information into visual representations; and
- Deliver creative designs and technical solutions for print, electronic, web-based or animated presentations.
- Proven track record on similar assignments with a strong project portfolio to demonstrate competencies;
- Experience supporting research/development organization designing and producing reports containing data heavy infographics;
- Experience supporting research teams on the most appropriate visualization approaches to present complex information to a broad audience;
- Excellent command of Adobe Creative Suite (e.g. InDesign, PhotoShop, Illustrator etc.);
- Knowledge and keen interest in agriculture, climate change and sustainable development issues;
- Experience in the use of GIS software is a plus;
- Past work on wed design is also beneficial but not necessary.
Terms of Appointment
The position is nationally recruited and will be carried out remotely, with the ability to visit the Hanoi office a plus but not necessary.
The opening is to support a large upcoming project, requiring a large time commitment in the coming 1-2 months.
The successful candidate will then be considered the trusted service provider for the Alliance with opportunity to support with other projects on and ad hoc basis (est 5-10 days/month).
Applicants are invited to send a cover letter illustrating their suitability for the above position against the qualifications, competencies, skills together with a detailed curriculum vitae, including names and addresses of three referees knowledgeable about the candidate’s professional qualifications and work experience. All correspondence should be addressed to the Human Resources Office, Ms. Kieu Le Huyen (H.email@example.com) with cc to James Giles (J.Giles@cgiar.org) and should clearly indicate “Application – Design Consultant – Candidate’s full name”.
The position is urgent and will be filled as soon as suitable candidate is found. Only qualified applicants with relevant skills and experience will be contacted. We recommend applying as soon as possible and no later than 21/06/2021.
We invite you to learn more about us at: https://alliancebioversityciat.org/ ; https://annualreport2019.alliancebioversityciat.org/Candidates have to confirm having received the recruitment information through the recruiting channel NGO Recruitment in the application letter for this position Du lịch nhật bản, hướng dẫn du lịch Nhật và đánh giá địa điểm Nhật Bản Japan travel news, japan travel guides, japan holiday destinations and japan reviews
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
22/06/2021The World Bank