RECRUITMENT FOR DESIGN-MONITORING & EVALUATION OFFICER
Good Neighbors is an international, non-profit humanitarian organization that plans, implements and raises funds for the provision of services in child education, community development, health, sanitation, and disaster relief projects working in 45 countries.Good Neighbors International in Vietnam (GNI) is implementing Community Development Projects (CDP) based on child sponsorship in 5 provinces: Ha Giang, Tuyen Quang, Hoa Binh, Thanh Hoa and Ho Chi Minh city. We focus on education, water & sanitation, income generation sectors in different areas of Vietnam.
- Job title: Design-Monitoring & Evaluation Officer (DME Officer)
- Effective date: April 2023
- Location: Head Office, Ha Noi
- Reports to: General Director, Strategy & Plan Junior Manager (SPD Junior Manager)
- Type of contract: Full time
Key working relationships
- Internal: Country Director, General Director, Division Managers/Team Managers/ Officers in HO, PMs, CDP Officers
- External: GNI’s Donors, Partners, Governmental Officials, INGOs, Communities.
Main dutiesProject design:
- Support Manager in organizing and coordinating the meeting of making project action plan, including Plan of Action (POA), Mid-term/ Long-term project plan;
- Participate in designing methods and tools for collecting information and data for new project openings, project expansion or project redesign.
- Support manager in guiding the project staff, collaborators and volunteers on methods and tools for survey and planning.
- Participate in the organization, deployment and reporting of community surveys and assessments.
- Participate in designing log- frame and making Monitoring & Evaluation plan of projects/programs.
- Participate in the making of project proposals and project registration with GN Head Quarter and local government.
- Manage the operation of the Data Management System of GN Vietnam.
- Participate in developing procedures and standards for quality management project activities.
- Participate in design project monitoring tools and guidance for project staff on using these tools.
- Directly implement or cooperate with other teams in the project monitoring periodically or upon request of Manager.
- Aggregate and analyze data for periodic for periodic report or for others which required by Manager.
- Participate in designing methods and tools for project evaluation.
- Participate in organizing and coordinate the evaluation, including CDP’s performance evaluation, annual review and phase - out evaluation;
- Participate in the making of evaluation report and the sharing of results, lessons learned, and recommendations received after project evaluation.
- Other related- tasks assigned by SPD Junior Manager.
- University degree in DM&E, Sociology, Social work or Community Development and other related fields.
- Minimum 01 year of similar role;
- Able to work under pressure and solve the arising problem.
- Ability to work independently and with the team;
- Good organizing skills and interpersonal skills;
- Good English language skills in writing & speaking
- Good skills in computer use
- Sociable, responsive, committed working with GNI at least 2 year
- Accountable and transparent.
How to applyInterested Vietnamese candidates are invited to send their application (including a letter of motivation, Application form, CV with salary desired and a portrait photo attached) to Human Resource Division via the email address email@example.com or to the Head Office address: Good Neighbors International in Vietnam, 17th Floor, Block A, Song Da Building, My Dinh I, Nam Tu Liem, Hanoi no later than 20th May, 2023. We are very sorry that only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interviews. Kênh kiến thức kỹ năng, phát triển bản thân, hướng nghiệp, blog nhân sự
Việc làm tại các tổ chức phi chính phủ - NGO Recruitment
- Website: https://ngorecruitment.org/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ngorecruitment_vn
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/ngorecruitment
- Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/VieclamPhichinhphu
- Youtube: http://bit.ly/Youtube_NGORecruitment
Monitoring Young Professional (USAID Learns)Social Impact/USAID Learns
Social Scientist cum Community Engagement Coordinator (OUCRU)OUCRU
Admin Intern (GIZ)GIZ
National Intern (GIZ)GIZ
Learning, Communications, and Business Development Officer - HIV, TB, and Viral Hepatitis (PATH)PATH
Human Resources and Operations Officer (AOP)Action on Poverty (AOP)
Project Admin and Finance Assistant (IOM)IOM
Project Officer - Public-Private Mix (FIT)FIT
Shipment Clerk (US Embassy Hanoi)US Embassy Hanoi
Vietnam Stray Animal Care Programmes Officer (FOUR PAWS)FOUR PAWS
All year round
Nhân viên Kỹ thuật - IT (FOUR PAWS)Four Paws Viet
Trade Manager, Technology, EO (British Embassy)British Embassy
Supervisory Administrative Assistant (OBO) (US Embassy Hanoi)US Embassy Hanoi